Chap. 2

A/N
Okay so this one should be longer. Maybe. Don't know anyway please comment and vote for me, I need support, luv yall ;)

 Don't know anyway please comment and vote for me, I need support, luv yall ;)

A/N: Picture of Lisa

❄Lisa's POV❄

"What!" I practically shrieked at Miss. "What do you mean your moving us! I'm a girl. In highschool. You can't just switch me to a different school in the middle of the semester!" I gasp as I think of the differnet problems there may be. Mainly academically.

"I'm sorry, love, but it's not my choice. The state has decided to move a group of highschool girls and boys to a new school. You guys will be staying in a split apartment for the next two years. I know it will be hard but try, please." Her eyes plead with the ten of us obviously hoping that it goes well.

Jake runs his and through his hair While Lilac raised her hand shyly, as usual. Miss sighed happily before calling her out.

"Um, well, uhm, it might seem, w-well a bit...stupid but, uh, what is a split apartment?" At that we all pay attention. I'm guessing most of us were wondering the same thing.

"Well it's a lot like a normal apartment but it's split. You all will share a living room but that's it. Everything else in the house will be deplicated. The aparment has the same rules it does here so boys, don't go into the girls apartment to "see what it's like." Miss starts to go through papers on her desk when Amelia pipes up.

"Wait, so there will be no chaperone? Ever?" Disbelief and excitement lace her voice. Some of the guys highfive behind me. I roll my eyes. Boys.

Miss rolls her eyes. Someone agrees with me. "Yes Amelia, there will be chaperones." In the backround I hear groans. "You also have a set time where there are lights out. All the lights in the house will turn off and the only light you'll be able to turn back on is the bathrooms and the kitchen lights. There are three bathrooms on either side of the apartment. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, ever have parties at the house. No sleep overs either. Am I clear?"

With heads down we answered, "Yes Miss. Diondeanshaw." That's why we call her Miss. Her name is just to complicated.

With a nod she hands us papers, a stack for each kid. I can hear Cody mumbling in the back of the room, "Homework already?" I stifle a laugh.

"This is your class schedule. It also includes in a map of the school. At the back is a paper that tells you your chores and the allowance the goverment is giving you in thanks for being a part of the program. We do insist that you keep the house clean. We don't care what you do for your room. Any questions?" Straight to business like always.

I sigh before raising my hand.

"Yes, Ms. Mchail? Do you have a question or comment?" Miss akses as I lower my hand.

"I have a question. Do we all get our own room or are we sharing?" Miss nods. Apparently this is a good question. Hey look, I'm smart for once. Or just selfish ... I'm going for smart.

"As this is an ongoing project there will be more students coming soon. So you'll each get your own room but only until the end of the school year. Then the project either ends or you'll be earning roommates. Not all at once of course. Any more questions?" No hands were raised. "Alright, you'll be leaving this Saturday so you can settle in before school on Monday. You are all dismissed to go pack."

And with that we are all ingnored. Great. What are the odds. First I wake up with a migraine then the goverment goes crazy. Yeah, I need some fresh air.

While the other kids hang in the hallway I head outside, looking around before sneaking into the woods. The only place I ever feel safe from harm.