Chap. 10

A/N Hi people. Dont be silent readers, comment on anything u feel like. On with the story!!!

Reagan's POV

Lisa pushes me away and shakes her head. "I'll be okay. I just need a quick nap and I'll be ready for questioning. Wouldn't want to keep the Munsters waitng now would we?" She turns and walks away.

What?

Not the Munsters part, I got that, that part where she rejected me. I mean, not in that way, but whatever. She always wants to be tucked in, especially when somwthing stress full happens, like waking up in a hospital.

I shake my head. I like her, I really do, it's just that she won't let me in. She won't tell me what she is, because it's obvious that she's not human. Doesn't help that people have been threatening her.

I sigh and glance at my watch. I promised the Alpha of the resident pack that I would talk to him and come to an agreement, with us being on his land and all. I shake my head and make my way to my bed room.

We were supposed to go meet the Alpha and his son when we got settled, but with Lisa going missing, everything was put in the backseat.

We may not know what Lisa is but we try and treat her like family. Well, almost everyone.

I push away my thoughts and go to get dressed.

🐾Asher's POV🐾

I shake my head and fight back tears as I watch Lisa, my mate, run out of the hospital away from me. Towards another male. I snarl to the empty room and whirl around, stomping to the window that gratefully is pointed towards the front of the building. 

After about fifteen minutes of waiting I see Lisa come out of the hospital looking out of breath. I sigh and alert one of the pack warriors. 

'Hey Mike, would you mind watching the girl standing at the front of the hospital for me? Make sure she stays safe.'

'You got it Asher. If you don't mind can I ask why you want me to watch her?'

I go quiet for a moment before I whisper, aloud and in my head, ' She's my mate.' 

I cut off the link before he says anything else, and slowly leave the hospital, slouched and feet dragging. I shake my head. 

'It's alright. She didn't reject us, see just needs time. Right?' 

I nod my head softly. 'Yeah. Yeah she just needs time.'

In my head I feel Jacob laughing. ' Yep, and while she takes time we'll court her and win.' I can't help but chuckle my self. 

"................🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶........................."

Hi people of the world. Again this was short and I'm sorry but I just wanted to give a shout out to my friends Ringo2017 and Intelligentnerd.

Hey, can you guys not be silent readers?? I like it when people comment at random stuff.

Okay bye people. I'll try to get 1000 words next time.