Chap. 7

Hey guys, hope you liked that chapter. Hey here goes a shoutout to some of my friends here.

ARAH_ENGLISH77 with her book I miss you, and her other book a Sam and Colby fanfic, controlling (is not capitalized.)

Also shout out to Sky_McCloud with her books. Alright enjoy the story!!!

❄Lisa's POV❄

He's kissing me. And he's a great kisser. But this isn't supposed to happen. I need to back up, I need to leave, I can't lose control this time he'd definitely notice my scent.

He'd know what I am.

And that would end alot of things and start even more.

He kisses me slowly, clutching my waist. I try to push away but my god, I haven't even opened my mouth and I'm high on his taste.

I can feel his muscles tightening from my grip on his forearms. When did I grab him? It doesn't matter. All that matters is pushing him away.

Why? Do you not like your mate? Or are you to selfish to finally trust someone?

If I could shake my head I would. Actually I should but first I respond to Aria.

I get that your mad at me for everything, but I don't want my mate to die. It would be selfish of me if I didn't push him away. I don't want him to get hurt.

Aria is silently for a moment. I can feel Asher's hold on me loosen, obviously noticing how I didn't react. I hate to hurt him like this but I slowly push him away from me.

Slowly I open my eyes to find him staring at me. In his eyes I can see a thin veil of silver, as if he's barely holding back his tears.

I shake my head at him and take a step back. I can physically feel his pain at me rejecting him.

Please, please, just don't reject him. That will kill him, and I can't live with that.

I act like I ignore Aria, but I still listen to her. I blink my own tears away.

"You need to leave. You can't," I shake my head, "you shouldn't be here. I'll call Reagan and he can come pick me up. But please just leave." I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks but I turn away stiffly. It would hurt us both if I show emotions.

"Just go."

And he does.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I finally get dressed and call Reagan it's around 10:30am. I still don't know how long I've been out but it has had to have been longer than a day. Considering I got beat up around noon.

Inside my head Aria makes a low meowing sound, still put off by her mate leaving her. I don't want to tune her out cause then she'll be even more traumatised. So I just let her huff and make those soft meowl sound, like a baby kitten. The sound itself made me want to cry.

Instead I call Reagan.

"This is Reagan White how may I help you?"

I can't help but gasp slightly. He sound so worn out.

"Reagan it's me. Can you come pick me up? I don't know where I am but you can track the phone. I'm gonna see if I can get out of here. It's a huge maze. But if I'm not on the curb when you pull up you have my permission to storm the place."

I make sure to talk fast so that he can't interrupt me. It might also be to annoy him. You can't blame me I haven't seen him for a while. Then I hang up.