Author's Note pt. 2

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

It has been a crazy journey from start to finish and I didn't think I would be this emotional in finding my baby ending. I'm crying a lil bit right now. I can't say this has been a smooth ride or easy to write at all times, but it has been an honor to write and I'm very proud of it. The only thing left to say now is thank you to anyone who has read this, commented, and encouraged me throughout this journey! I am seriously grateful to all of you.

I'd like to thank katsanders2107 and @lovesylvester for always commenting and voting for every chapter, you two are seriously amazing!!

Some of you may notice that the date on the epilogue is back on the 4th of July... and the first part was posted on the 16th. I have to say... it took my a little bit to work up the courage to share this with you all. I was afraid it wouldn't be well received or that looking at it again would make me hate it but I really had nothing to worry about I guess 😂

Thank you all so much for your help in this process. Thank you for sticking with the story. I plan on coming back and editing even more than I already have started to do. When I'll find time with my other story (Pack and Pride) and school is beyond me but I will do my best.

Now comes the question:

Do you guys want a sequel? I would call it The FireTreader and it would continue the story of Astoria and Draen in their pirating adventures. I have a rough plot line set out but if you guys want to leave it at "happily ever after" we can do that too lol (I am secretly hoping you all do want the sequel tho 😬😬).

Question two: any suggestions for this book? Anything I should add or change or just tips at all? They're greatly appreciated!

I've started a prequel set of novellas regarding Astoria's past, the first part of which I put up just before publishing this part. It is called Storming Seas and can be found in my profile so head on over to check that out! Here is what the cover looks like:

There are going to be 5 novellas in it so enjoy that! I'll be updating everyone on when new parts are published and with info about the possible sequel on my message board so keep your eyes open for that!

It is with a both happy and sad heart that I now move this story to complete. Thank you for coming along on the ride with me!! See you for the next book or the prequels :)