9%

[2/23]
I get shocked to see...

Katsu and I bowed, "Good evening!" The Uchiha Boy's mom, who's name is Mikoto smiled at us. "You must be Senju Asuka and Minami's children. You're all so adorable!" Katsu and I giggled, cause we know we are.  Masaaki giggled as he pulled on Mikoto-San's hair because she was pinching his chubby cheeks. Kaoru who had a jealous look on his 'hmph'ed. Mikoto realized this and went to Kaoru, but later Masaaki began crying. "Sorry, Mikoto-San. Masaaki and Kaoru love attention."

While we sat on our chairs as the twins were asleep in the living room, Kaoru and I ate the food Mikoto prepared for dinner. "This tastes so good, Mikoto-San! Sasuke-Kun your mom makes the best food ever!" Kaoru complimented.

Loading ... 9 %

I picked up Kaoru and Katsu picked up Masaaki and with that we told the Uchiha's goodbye and left the Uchiha residence. I could feel myself getting lightheaded and limp. "Onee-Chan? Are you feeling bad again? Oto-San told you to take it easy..." Katsu asked, his (eye color) eyes's, similar to mines, were filled with worry towards his older sister. "Uh, yes I'm good, Otouto."

This was giving me more reason why not to become a Ninja. Mother and father told me a year ago that me being anemic was enough to call it quits for being a Shinobi. Since I could faint out of nowhere due to not having enough oxygen in my red blood cells.

But I always wanted to keep up with the kids my age who desire to become Ninja.

**

     "(Y/n)-Chan isn't here, Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto yelled out, since his sensei was currently doing attendance. "Huh? She isn't? She's probably just late, Naruto."

Sasuke looked around the classroom, today he really wanted to talk to (y/n) since he learned the Fireball Jutsu when his father came home. But, instead he was sitting next to Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto. Both, being pretty annoying. At least to him.  "But (Y/n)-Chan is never this late, dattebayo!"

It was already recess time and there was no sign of Senju (Y/n). Which made Iruka worry because never once has she missed school: she's only late to school, but nothing less. So, he decided to give his student a visit, and see if she's up to any trouble. Reason being, maybe she just wanted to sleep in and not bother going to Academy.

It was unusual to miss Ninja Academy, the only who misses school is Naruto only because he doesn't want to there. Plus, (Y/n) is not the type to break any rules.  Uchiha Sasuke played with Inuzuka Kiba and his dog, Akamaru since those two are the least annoying to him — once again, to him at least. "Oi, (Y/n)-Chan still isn't here? That's weird, isn't it like a rule to never miss school?" Kiba asked, looking around the playground.

Knocking on the Senju's door, Iruka waited for a couple minutes before someone opened up. "Who are you?" The woman who's  blonde hair were in pigtails, and had her chocolate brown eyes asked. "Uh- Wait, aren't you Lady Tsunade? You're a Sanin! What are you doing at (Y/n)'s house?!"

"Don't you know? Senju (Y/n) is anemic. I'm her emergency contact since I'm a relative of Senju Asuka and Minami." Iruka's eyes widened. "Can I enter?

A ninja who has an illness is already classified as weak. But how can a ninja, especially a Senju be entitled of that?

Tsunade sighed, "I guess you may. But don't let anyone else know that she's anemic. Since you are her sensei, I thought you would've known." Walking in, Iruka took his shoes off in courtesy and was greeted by three kids. "Oh! You're Iruka-Sensei!" Katsu yelled slightly bowing. Masaaki and Kaoru who were in the couch asleep woke up due to Katsu's loudness.

(Y/n) whom was in a Japanese styled futon, stood up. But due to her still being slightly fatigued to the medicine Tsunade feed her, she instantly laid back down. "Iruka-Sensei.. What are you doing here?" Katsu who walked in the room, slid the doors close. "Onee-Chan is sick, Iruka-San." (Y/n) deadpanned, "you're still up my business even if I'm sick?! Urasai!"

Katsu giggled, "yup!"

Furrowing her eyebrows, the Senju girl began explaining. "Iruka-Sensei. My parents thought that you wouldn't let me become a ninja if you found out I was sick. Not even my closest friends know I'm sick." (Y/n) said, putting a strand of her (hair color) locks behind her ear. Iruka sighed, "Look, it doesn't matter if you're sick. If you want to become a ninja and have the courage to do it, then become one-"

"You just need to take it easy and go on your own pace."