60%

[14/23]
Where my heart is about to explode...

[ Two Days Ago]

Years have passed and I'm under Orochimaru's care now. I've suppressed every feeling I had towards that Senju, my one and only intention I have in mind is to kill Itachi.

Orochimaru babbled about his desires to destroy Konoha and I started to feel my head ache. He truly is an annoying being. His pure existence annoys me. "Sasuke are you listening?!" He hissed, making me turn around. "What do you want?"

"I need to find that Senju. She's no longer in the village for what I know." He said, making me slightly confused. "Who are you talking about?" I asked.

I've told myself many times to forget that she even existed, to forget everything about her. To continue my life without her.

"Are you talking about Senju [Name]?" I asked once again, I felt my hands turn into fists and Orochimaru smirked at me. "Yes, dear Sasuke. I'm on a hunt for Senju cells. The Wood release is extremely rare now. My past experiments have failed."

"This is your assignment Sasuke, capture Senju [Name] and make sure to return her back to me."

Are you really my fate?

[Present]

[Name] sat on the grass, sitting near a pond. There was a garden nearby and she analyzed her surroundings. She pulled out a small notebook she had since she was young.

"I really thought I was going to die.." she said, and she flipped through the book. Smiling she read her last entry in it. She would always write down accomplishments with Team 7, or Sasuke.

"Uchiha Boy, how low have you gotten? If it was you, how would it be? If these crazy days became yours? What if you break down as much as me, will you know? All that pain that fills me? You did it Sasuke.. you left the village.

#14 You disappointed me.

— Your mad comrade,
Senju [Name] (^)"

The Senju laughed at her past self, how silly she was to care about a traitor. She was truly convinced that he will come back, Naruto was too.

But he never did.

The many hours, months and years she spent training with Naruto she realized that maybe the one she loves ..

Is Uzumaki Naruto.

"You're crazy for even thinking that!" [Name] told herself, she honestly doesn't know how to feel about Naruto. Of course, she has love for him but she's not IN LOVE with him. Snapping out her thoughts, she closed her notebook.

[Name] felt a presence nearby, a very familiar chakra. It wasn't Naruto's or Jiraiya's.  Standing up, she looked around. She pulled out a kunai just in case.

"So you still remember me?" A voice said behind her, a sword being held against the Senju's neck. "Long time no see, Senju."

The Wood Shadow Clone vanished. [Name]'s real self jumped off a tree nearby.

"Seems like the Sharingan can't see through Wood Release." She chuckled. "What are you doing here, traitor?" The Senju asked, with her arms crossed.

The Uchiha deactivated his Sharingan, and scoffed. "You're not gonna call me by my name? Is that all I am to you? A traitor?"

Sasuke eyed [Name] from her head down to her toes. He truly was amazed at how beautifully she has grown. She had stunning eyes, perfectly shaped lips, her body blossomed as well. She was stunning. He noticed that she still had the same diamond shape marking on her forehead. But he found her beautiful regardless.

[Name] laughed, "what do you want me to see you as? Uchiha Sasuke? You're nothing to me but a traitor." She said, uncrossing her arms. "You're not the same Sasuke I met once. I don't know who you are."

Those words hurt Sasuke. He thought she would be happy to see him once again. [Name] was the only one he felt safe with, but she longer gives off the same energy anymore. "Why should I stay in the same village my clan was murdered in?" He said, "your ancestors must be proud, they no longer have a rival."

He felt happy he was reconnected again with his longtime friend, but it hurt him that it was for the wrong intentions. Orochimaru wanted her, not him. Sasuke looked at [Name] eyes, he could see that she seemed happy with the life shes living now.

[Name] sighed, and looked away Sasuke's direction and kept her eyes on the beautiful garden. "How have you been, Uchiha?" She asked bluntly. "I've dreamed about meeting you again, but not like this. You're all grown up now."

It's true, Sasuke was grown now. His dark onyx eyes held the same hatred it once did, but his body was more masculine, he had broad shoulders and longer legs. He was taller than [Name]. He wore the clothes Orochimaru gave him, his white shirt was half buttoned up and his chest was exposed. [Name] was stunned, Sasuke changed so much.

The Uchiha didn't bother answering her question. "I'm not here to catch up with you. I didn't come here to see if you're doing fine, I'm on a mission."

It hurt him to talk to the Senju like that, but he knew If he were to start thinking about [Name] again, his mindset will soften. He sought vengeance, not love.

[Name] chuckled softly, and looked down. "I've been fine. I'm healthy now, I'm stronger than I thought I could be. Continue with your mission Sasuke, I don't want to see you ever again."

#15 we met again..