34%

[8/23]
If these crazy days,

When I woke up my eyes became sensitive to the hospital's bright lights.  "Onee-San! You're finally awake!" Kaoru said, hugging me. I sighed as I caressed his silver colored hair. Masaaki was asleep on the chair next to my bedside table. "Nii-San went to school, so he said I need to take care of you. The doctors said you need to rest, so take it easy Onee-San!"

We heard the a knock, and saw a doctor walk in the room. "(Y/n)-Chan we got a letter from Tsunade-San saying that the seal might be weakening, so she'll try coming in as fast as possible. It seems that your condition might be worsening as you progress as a Ninja.." the lady said, making me furrow my eyebrows. "Thank you for telling me..."

She bowed as she left the room.

**

The doctor closed the door and looked at the trio that was waiting behind her. "You can enter now, (Y/n) has her little brothers with her at the moment though."

"Thank you." Hatake Kakashi said, as he opened the door to his student's hospital room. As his other students followed behind him. "(Y/n)-Chan! What happened to you?! Are you okay, dattebayo?!" Naruto yelled, sprinting to (Y/n). Masaaki who was sitting on the edge of the bed looked at the Uzumaki, confused.

He deadpanned. "Onee-San, that's the boy you told me about? He's not that cool." Kaoru who just woke up looked at Naruto confused too. "Why does he have cat whiskers drawn on his face?"

Kakashi looked around (Y/n)'s room, till he laid his eyes on her chart.

"Note: Senju (Y/n) is anemic and has Friedreich's Ataxia. Has had difficulty walking lately and currently under Tsunade-San's health treatment."

"Hello! Uh.. What are you guys doing here? I thought all of your were on a mission.." (Y/n) said as she fixed her hair, "Well since we heard you were in the hospital, Naruto decided that we should give you a visit." Sasuke said. Smiling, "you're so kind, Naruto-Kun! But you should really be training at least.. you shouldn't be worrying about me, I'm fine."

Naruto who had his hands behind his back, blushed. "Well, that and because I brought you flowers!" He said, as he showed the Senju a bouquet of red and white roses. Masaaki took the flowers and put them in a vase, and because he took them Naruto deadpanned. "Thank you, Naruto-Kun! And sorry about my little brothers they're very overprotective about me and quite.... irritating." (Y/n) said, emphasizing the word "irritating" as she glared at Masaaki.

Kakashi looked at (Y/n) and patted her head, "take care, (Y/n). I need to leave right now, so rest up and recuperate." He said, and moved the chart to a bookshelf so that his students couldn't see it. And then left the room.

Loading ... 34%

"If you were fine then why are you in the hospital?" Sasuke said, as (Y/n) laughed nervously. "Nothing really happened, I fainted out of exhaustion and dehydration. No need to worry, Uchiha Boy.."

Masaaki and Kaoru were sitting on the edge of their sisters bed as they talked with Naruto. Until Naruto started running out of the room, "I think the milk was expired... Again!"

The twins walked out of the room too, saying that they were hungry and going to get food. Leaving Sasuke and (Y/n) alone. Sighing, the Senju looked at her comrade. "You're an idiot. You can't even take care of yourself."

"But anyways, Kakashi gave us these flyers for the Chunin Exams. I don't think we can enter with a two-man squad. So, try recovering in time." Sasuke said, trying to start a conversation with (Y/n). "I don't think I should continue as a Ninja.. I don't think I'm suitable." The Senju admitted. "But I'll do the Chunin Exams. Only for you and Naruto."

Sasuke smirked, "Good. Cause I know far too well that you're capable of becoming a ninja. I can't wait till we go one on one."

Scoffing, "so now you want to go against me?" (Y/n) asked. "Since you're a Senju, you're the best opponent for an Uchiha. See you then. Take care." Sasuke concluded and left the room. Leaving the Senju alone, with only the thought of fighting her comrade in combat and to see the beautiful flowers Naruto brought her.

(Y/n) put her face against her pillow. "I forgot to tell you... Sasuke-Kun."

**

The clock hit twelve and (Y/n) was left alone in the hospital. Her little brothers needed to rest because Katsu has school in the morning, and the twins have their academy orientation. Until she heard a knock on her window, the Senju shirked. "Naruto-Kun! What are you doing here?!?"

As he opened the door, the Uzumaki stepped in (Y/n)'s room. "Visiting hours are over, dattebayo! I need to talk to about something, (Y/n)-Chan." Naruto said as he sat on a chair. "Sasuke likes you. I can tell! I know when a man likes a woman!"

Grinning, (Y/n) couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Naruto-Kun it's impossible for a boy like Sasuke to like me. He's too caught up on his revenge towards his brother..."

#5 Sasuke and I somewhat settled.

End of Chapter 8

THE EVE BY EXO MAKES ME SCREAM