73%

[17/23]
My heart is endlessly on the ground, I'm afraid of everything that surrounds me.

[Name] was practicing medical jutsu on Naruto until she realized her chakra wasn't stable anymore, her flow became more delicate and less affective. She sighed, "It seems I've fallen ill again.. hehe.." she said, with a sweatdrop and a gloomy aura around her. "Cheer up, [Name]-Chan! We will be heading Konohagakure soon, dattebayo!"

Naruto looked at [Name] worryingly before blushing, "You're cute, [Name]-Chan...Heheh~" he said, rubbing his neck.

Loading ... 73%

Sasuke searched for the Senju's trail before landing on a plain grassland. He noticed that there were kunai scratches and it seemed that it was used as a training ground. The area was close to where he first saw her, he held onto the notebook [Name] owned. No matter how much he tries can never forget her, he never understood what true love is. If you truly loved someone, why do you hurt them?

Itachi showed him from a young age that you can never trust anybody, that love isn't a real thing. That in this Shinobi world the only raw emotion is vengeance. Sasuke was forced to see his parents die over and over again, he had to grow up all alone knowing the older brother he loved betrayed him. He's been scarred for life with wounds that won't heal. His broken heart will never be mended. But felt genuine love from [Name], the way her touch made him feel safe and loved.

That's all he has ever needed, true love.

Sasuke thought over the last nights incident, he was so in love with [Name] there's nothing he can do about it.. but hold onto his lingering pain. Captivated by his thoughts he didn't notice [Name] started walking his path with a kunai and started training. "Uchiha, you can't hide from me." She said, sensing his chakra.

Sasuke jumped off the branch and got closer to her, extending out his arm to hand her a notebook. "I came to bring this back to you."

[Name] scoffed, "Is this an excuse Sasuke? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Her facial expression saddening, eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm glad.. I have an excuse. It allows me to come and see you one more time."  Sasuke dishearteningly stated, waiting for the Senju to accept the notebook back. "Uchiha.. Please answer me truthfully.."

"Why do you want to see me? Sasuke, why do you want excuses?" [Name] muttered, in a gloomy state. The ebony haired male eyeballed her up and down, admiring every second he had with the Senju. "Tell me Sasuke, why can't you just forget me?

Taking a deep breath in, he held onto [Name]'s soft hand. "You told me to always remember my happy moments, every moment we shared rather it was sad or funny, all of it made me happy. Because I'm with you. It's you, [Name], it's always been you."  He declared, making [Name] heartbroken, holding his hand tighter trying to hold back tears.

"If you want me to disappear from your life completely, it's alright. Don't punish yourself for feeling this way towards me." Sasuke continued, letting go of her hand. The cherry blossoms began to fall as the breeze became stronger, every petal that fell it embraced every bit of Sasuke and [Name]'s love.

April was coming soon, the cherry blossom season, and the two lovers future started to bloom.

"I love you.. Sasuke-Kun."

#16.  I love you.