Chapter 1

This story will feature a change in Evie and Carlos' history on the Isle of the Lost. I hope you enjoy. I know there aren't a lot of Carvie fans, but I really wanted to write one Carvie story for Wattpad.

Please leave a comment. I'd really appreciate it.

Evie was called to stay after Remedial Goodness class by Fairy God Mother.

"Someone's in trouble," teased Jay.

"I didn't even do anything wrong," said Evie, whispering.

"Just meet us at the hallway afterwards," said Mal.

"Piece of advice. Act natural," said Carlos.

After Mal, Jay, and Carlos left the classroom, Evie sits back down on her chair. Fairy God Mother grabs a chair and sits down next to Evie's table.

"Is, uh, something wrong, Ms. God Mother?" asked Evie nervously.

"Nothing's wrong," said Fairy God Mother. "There's just something I want to discuss with you."

"Which is?" asked Evie.

"Your ring," said Fairy God Mother, gesturing to said ring on Evie's finger.

Evie looks at the golden accessory on her finger.

"What about it?" asked Evie. "It's just a ring."

"Lying isn't a very nice thing to do, young lady," said Fairy God Mother. "I know a wedding ring when I see one, and that is a wedding ring."

Evie pretends to laugh as if Fairy God Mother is saying something crazy. Fairy God Mother's unamused face, however, makes her stop.

"There's no need to lie about this," said Fairy God Mother. "There's nothing wrong about marriage, Evie. It's a beautiful thing."

"It certainly is," said Evie, finally admitting the meaning of the ring.

"However, there's something I don't understand," said Fairy God Mother. "I read your profile and it didn't say anything about you being a married woman."

"It was a, uh... secret marriage," said Evie.

"Who's the husband?" asked Fairy God Mother.

Evie's mouth opened, but no words came out. She found herself unprepared to answer the question.

"If bringing you here separated you from your true love, I would be more than happy to talk to Ben about bringing him here," said Fairy God Mother. "I just need the name."

"You really want to know?" asked Evie, unsure about answering.

"This is love, Evie," said Fairy God Mother. "We have no right to separate two souls tied together because of their love for each other. Just give me the name, please. FYI that's a magic word here in Auradon."

Evie twirls the ring on her finger as she prepares herself to give an answer.

"Carlos," she said.

"Wait, what?" Fairy God Mother was baffled by the answer. "Carlos De Vil... is your husband?"

Evie nods with a half smile.

"Isn't he, like, 14 years old?" asked Fairy God Mother.

"Does it really matter?" replied Evie.

"I suppose not. Love knows no boundaries, as we say," said Fairy God Mother. "But I didn't see a wedding ring on his finger."

"That's because he wears it under his glove," said Evie.

"Oh," replied Fairy God Mother. "Does your mother know?"

Evie nods "no".

"What about Mal and Jay?" asked Fairy God Mother.

Evie nods "no" again.

"Can I go now?" asked Evie. "I'm not really comfortable talking about this with anyone."

"I'm sorry. Sure," said Fairy God Mother.

Evie gets up and leaves the classroom. While she walks, she looks at the ring on her finger again. She started looking back at everything that happened that led to her wearing it.

The real story begins in the next chapter.