1

We were getting all settled in me and my mom. My dad decided to stay with my older brother back in *wherever*.

Good thing was my uncle Kobe only lived a few minutes away from us. The moving trucks unloaded everything onto our front lawn. It was a nice house nicer then our old one.
*vibrating----
-unc Kobe ❤️🏀 is calling ::::
"Hey unc" I answered. "Hey sweetie can you please watch bibi nat is with her mom so she can't watch her" he said.
"Yea don't worry of course" I answered. "Ok I'll be there in a few" he said. "Hey momma uncle Kobe needs my help with bibi for a Lil so I'll finish unpacking and help set up everything when I get back" I smiled. "Oh ok alright" she agreed.

After watching bibi my uncle Kobe dropped me off back home. "Thank you again *nickname* tell your mom I said hi and we'll all be getting together soon". "Ok I will" I waved bye.
I walked inside and a lot of the stuff was already put away. I heard someone coming down the stairs and it was a guy with black hair and he was tall, and cute he had braces. "Hey your y/n right" he smiled. "Umm yea and your wait I know you." I said . "Yea I'm liangelo but you can just call me Gelo". "So you would already know LaMelo and Zo Melos in the kitchen right now but Zo left earlier" he told me. "Oh ok and my mom" I asked. We both walked in the kitchen, "she's in the backyard" Melo said. "Wassup im LaMelo but you can just call me Melo" he smiled. Awe he's cute his braces and he just cuteeee.

"So not to be rude or nothing but what y'all doing in ma house" I asked. "We seen our new neighbors having trouble getting all these boxes inside so we are.. helping" Melo laughed.
"Awe ok thanks for helping me and my mom" I thanked them. "Yea no problem" gelo said. My mom walked inside and smiled "so I see you meet the boys aren't they just the sweetest" "yea" I chuckled.
"Umm our mom wanted us to let you's know if you wanna come over for dinner tonight" Melo said. "Oh yes how sweet what time hun" she asked. "8" Gelo answered. "Well thank you boys so much for helping me and y/n" my mom said. "Yea of course" they both smiled. We walked outside to the front of the house. "So we'll catch you later then" Melo said while heading towards his house next door. "Ok and guys thanks for helping my mom means a lot" I told them. They both smiled and walked to their house.

Melo pov. "So what happened" my mom asked me and Gelo. "Nothing they are nice and mia has a daughter her name is y/n" Gelo told her. "Yea they seem like good people" I said. "Oh and they said they will come over for dinner tonight" I said before walking upstairs.

"Melo I knew I recognized y/n I was looking at her middle school mixtape at the ucla practice because jaylen has a cousin who plays on her team" Gelo explained to me. "Wow she's good why isn't she internet famous" I said with a laugh. "I bet she can take those ankles" Gelo chuckled. "Alright nigga ok" I shook my head.

Y/n pov

It was 7:40 and I decided to throw on some jeans and my Jordan jersey along with some bred 11's. I took my hair out of my messy un and left it down wild and curly/wavy. I wasn't gonna put makeup on so I just put some lipgloss on. "Y/n cmon it's 8 already" my mom yelled from downstairs. I walked down and we walked to the ball house.
My mom rang the doorbell and Zo answered it.
"Hi Mia you must be y/n" he smiled. "Yes" I answered. "Come in my mom and dad are in the kitchen" Zo told us. "Oh hi I'm Tina these are my three sons- Melo gelo get down here" she called. "Sorry about that but this is my husband lavar" she introduced everyone. We shook hands and Tina gave me a big hug. "The food will be ready in a few minutes why don't we sit at the table" she said while leading us to their dining room. I sat down my mom across from me and then Melo and Zo next to me. "So y/n what do you like" Tina asked. "Well Im a sneaker head and I play basketball so that's the main stuff" i smiled. "Yes my boys play basketball, Zo is now a laker Gelo attending ucla and Melo a junior at chino hills" lavar smiled. "Dad" the three boys said a little irritated. "What my boys are good they have talent you know right you've seen them play" he said to me. "Yea you guys are really good" I looked at the three boys. "Dad you gotta see y/n play she's also a good player" Melo said. I gave him a confused look. "Well after dinner y'all can play a game" lavar told us. We all agreed. "Gelo showed me one of your mix tapes and your not to bad" Melo said. "Mixtape your talking about my middle school one" I asked. "Yea your a mad ankle bully" gelo said. "Thanks" I smiled at the boys. "So what you think about the NBA right now" Zo asked. "Dude don't get me started some teams are good and some made so many mistakes that-we can talk about this later" I laughed. A notification went off on all of our phones we all looked at it "jimmy butler officially signed to the timberwolves". "We all looking at the same thing" Zo laughed. "Jimmy butler" me Gelo and Melo said at the same time. "Yea they should've kept him but I mean at least they got LaVine" Zo continued. "Yea I guess but what about them waiving rondo too how's lauri M I only seen him play in one game" I asked. "He's pretty good needs a lil work but he's a good shooter" gelo and Zo agreed.

"Ok ok no more basketball  it's time to eat" Tina said while setting plates of pasta, salad, and chicken down. We said a little prayer and started eating. When I was done it was just me and Zo outside. Melo and Gelo had to help lavar with something I guess. We were shooting threes and making em. We started doing layups and I showed him my reverse then my left hand r layup. "Damn ok ok youngin ain't playing" Zo laughed. "Nope all about that basketball grind" I said. "That's right good motivation young bull" he said. Finally Gelo and Melo came out. Melo started dribbling and I started to. Doing crossovers between the legs some other fancy stuff then he started doing walking between the legs dribbles and I stopped. "Why ya Stop" he asked while shooting the ball. "I can't do that shit" I chuckled to myself. "Well you gotta learn" he answered. "Oh believe me I tried and tried couldn't get it but I'm still trying" I told him. "Ok let's see you try" gelo said. I messed up and messed up I couldn't get it. "Lets see your shooting" gelo said. "She got good range" Zo said.

I shoot and made it then went for a layup then a floater. "Ok ok young bull with the style" Melo said. Zo started dunking and we were gassing him up. We did the same for Gelo. "Aye go yuh yuh" we were yelling out. "Ok Melo your turn people say you can't dunk you gonna prove em wrong" I asked. He went for it and made it. "Yup that's it you got it" we said gassing him up. Lavar came outside and we played 2 on 2 lavar as ref. It was me and Gelo. We started with the ball i dribbled down court and did one of my fake passes then a fake shot and passed it to Gelo with him scoring a three. "Damn" Melo said while walking down the court. "Good pass" "nice shot" lavar said.
I got on defense taking up LaMelo. He tried crossing me up but I didn't take it. He passed to Zo who went up for the lay up. Gelo took the ball up then passed it to me I decided to cross Melo up becuase why not. I got him good he was on skates for a second. "Oh no oh no my boy she took your ankles" lavar laughed along with Gelo. "Shit nigga you ain't the only ankle bully out here" Zo said to Melo. I walked to Melo to make sure he was good "you good" he smiled down at me. "I think we found your assistant coach" gelo said. "Yes well if y/n wants to and if she has the time" lavar said. "Yea our you can just watch us she doesn't have to be a coach" Melo said to me. "Oh yea thanks" "yea we can talk about it later" lavar said. We were done playing and now chilling on the sofa. My mom talking to Tina they are gonna be really good friends. "So how is it being all famous guys" I asked them. "Eh it's fine I just wish people would act normal around us like you how you weren't so nervous becuase we are all just people right" Zo said. "Yea your right I guess I just don't get nervous when I meet famous people" I said. "Who have you met" Melo asked me. "Just a few basketball players nothing really big but I was happy I got the chance to meet them" I said. "Your real humble i like that" Melo told me. "Yup we all gotta be".

"Well tomorrow if you want we can show you around a little more and maybe help you get set up with basketball n stuff" Gelo said. "Awe yea thanks that would be great" I smiled. The three boys walked me and my mom home. "Thank you boys and don't be afraid to come over now" my mom smiled. I hugged the boys bye. Weird but not weird😂 I said to myself. I closed the door and seen them walking back to their house. "So you have fun" my mom asked. "Yea they are actually really really cool" I told her.

Ok loves yes a new book 😂 comment and vote im open to ideas loves ❤️❤️❤️