13

After taking pictures I noticed Ashley starring at me.

"Melooo come on" she said while pulling his arm and looking at me. "Calm down im talking to y/n" he answered while turning his head back towards me.
"Uhh fine hurry up tho I wanna show you something" she giggled. "Melo it's fine go with your girl" I said while looking down at the ground. "Y/n listen I was gonna tell you she is really nice and pretty" "yea yea She seems it" I faked a small smile and then walked over to Tina and my mom.
"Hey princess" my mom smiled. Tina smiled and said "hi". "So how you two girls doing" I asked with a smile.
"Fine" Tina laughed.

Awe I fell bad for Tina for lavar and for the boys for their family. It must be hard to see Tina having a tough time but from the time I met her she is a strong and tough woman that can basically overcome this obstacle after her stroke.

"Well , go have fun" Tina smiled. "Alright I'll be back later" I walked to Gelo and dmo who were talking.
"So I'm guessing you two knew about...". "No I didn't" Gelo answered.
"Neither did I I mean he was on his phone a lot texting and on FaceTime but he always is". Dmo answered.

I sighed, "so what are we gonna do tomorrow?" I asked. "Well we are gonna finish helping Zo and Denise set up their new apartment and then probably just hit the beach" Gelo smiled.
"Alright sounds fun" I said.
"So how are you dealing with all the cameras and stuff" dmo asked me. "Well I'm thankful it's not a show about me" I laughed. "But you know ya girl does like the attention" I smiled. "Calm down sis on merch they probably thought you and Melo were dating tho" Gelo said. "I don't care he got his girl now and we all good".
"Aye he's stupid he don't see what's right infornt of him Lil nigga still not mature" Gelo said to me. "Yea yea" I nodded.

"So when are you moving" I asked Gelo as we changed the topic of what the three of us were talking about.......

Later that night.
Zo got on the stage again and will n quan grabbed my hand walking up the steps. Soon we were all on the stage rapping and singing.
It had to be at least 3 in the morning and most of the parents went home so it was basically all teenagers. My mom lavar and Tina went home around 12 along with some of the rest of their family leaving us with our friends.

Dmo and Zo were "in charge" on making sure everyone was fine but they weren't doing such a good job.
Melo walked up to me and wrapped his lanky arm around me. A cup in his other hand. "Y/n this is one of the best parties, I love you" he slurred.
"Melo what are you drinking?" I asked while taking his cup out of his hands. "Calm down just some stuff" he laughed. "Ok well you mixed a lot of shit together we should go sit down" I said while walking toward a couch. "Y/n i love you so much you know what you look fucking sexy I mean cmon aye look at y/n isn't she cute" Melo called out. Will turned and seen Melo was already done, "yup she is" Will laughed. I rolled my eyes, "so where's your girl?" I asked. "Who, oh she left I think, but your staying with me right?" He asked. "Yea we should head home already let's go" I said while getting up and looking for Zo.

After searching for him I saw him talking to jay. "Ok im taking Melo home make sure K and the rest of the girls are good ok" I told him. "Yea Ok be careful alright" he said and I nodded my head. "Where are the keys" I asked Melo. "Why" he smiled. "Because I have to drive us home" I told Melo. "There in my pocket" he said while still walking. "Ok give them to me" I said as we stopped in-front of the car. "You" he laughed. "Melo your such a child" I said while putting my hand in his pocket and grabbing the keys. "I'm not a child you are you shouldn't be driving wait can you even drive" he asked.

-ok ok so like what she can drive she is young how??? Well let's say she learned how to dive already alright alright and plus the place where the party is at is only a few minutes away so yaaaa💀💀💀💀😂🤦‍♀ idk guys just go with it——

We finally got home I unlocked the doors to the ball house and Melo fumbled inside. "LaMelo be quite your parents are sleeping" I whispered yelled. "Shit stop yelling" he said while holding his head. "I'm not just go upstairs" I said while following behind him. We got to his room and he took off his shirt and shoes along with his pants. " y/n can you stay with me I want to talk" he said while putting some shorts on. "Umm yea sure" I said. "Here" he threw me one of his shirts and some shorts. "Thank you" I said while taking my clothes off and putting the clothes he gave me on.

We laid down on his bed and got under the blankets. "So what do you wanna talk about" I asked. "Tell me what you did when you were smaller" he smiled. I chuckled "uh ok well there was this one time that I was playing hide and seek right and I told my mom to come and find me so I hid in the perfect place inside my dads suitcase he had in their room. So after a few minutes I was just sitting in there until I heard my mom yelling my name to find out she thought someone kidnapped me. And she said it was my fault but technically hers because I told her to find me" I finished. He was smiling , "what?" I asked. "Your really pretty" he said while getting closer to me. "Awe well thanks Melo" I said then yawned. He sat up a little and leaned in to kiss me. Soon I felt his soft lips on mines. But then I pulled away. "Melo you have a girlfriend stop" I said. He didn't tho and then he started kissing and sucking on my neck. Making small moans leave my mouth. "Melo stop you were drinking just stop" I said again. "I'm fine I know what I'm doing" he said while hovering on top of me. He slid the shorts down leaving soft kisses on my upper thighs his hands rubbing all over me. "Melo" i whined. He put his hand on my panties and tugged at them.

"No Melo please stop" i said while getting up. He was sitting infornt of me now. "Ok fine go whatever I'll be good thanks for dropping me off" he said while laying back down. I got up and put my shorts on and walked to Gelo's room. I ended up knocking out on his bed.
I woke up to someone snoring, I looked next to me and see Gelo still sleeping. I sit up, and think about what happened with Melo he probably forgot about what happened last night. I got up "Gelo wake up" I said while shaking him.
"Huhhh what happened what" he asked while sitting up. He looked at me with a surprised look and said "damn what did you and Melo do last night?" He asked with a laugh. "Why Nothing Why?" I seen him looking at me neck. I sighed and walked to te bathroom that was down the hallway. There were hickeys on my neck. I walked in Melos room and seen him changing. He looked at me then looked down.

"Y/n look im sorry for what happened last night alright" he said. "Uh yea no it's fine I get it you had to much to drink and all that" I sighed. "No about I- I shouldn't have gotten mad about that I was pressuring you and I'm sorry and lemme see your neck" he said while walking closer to me. "Damn I did this to you" he smirked. "Shut up stupid ass your girlfriend is gonna hear you" I said sarcastically. He sighed. "Yea remember you still have her too" I said while walking out mad. I went to Gelo's room "hey you have any makeup here?" I asked. "Yea izzy left some stuff here I'll get it" he said while opening one drawer of his dresser and taking out a makeup bag. "Thanks" I said as he handed it to me. He nodded , "so you and dip, what he say?" He asked. "Ah nothing really it's just he has a girlfriend and I don't wanna be someone that's you know- ughhh" I said while grabbing some concealer and foundation. I put some on my neck covering the hickeys and you couldn't really tell they were there.

"Alrighty imma go change and get ready to help Zo and d" I told Gelo while walking out of his room. "Alright sis I'll see you in a Lil bit" he answered.
I got home my mom still sleeping. "Hey momma I'm gonna take a shower and get ready to go help Zo and d alright" I said to her as she started to wake up. "Ok sweetie me and Tina are gonna be organizing some stuff" she told me.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and washed my body, the nice hot water felt good on my skin with the soft soap.
**** slip to helping Zo and d.

The camera crew came along and started recording us walking through the whole apartment-house- .
"Melo what do you think of the house?" Danny the guy who was recordings asked Melo.
"I mean it's nice you got that view over here and Zo this a good place for you know what" he said that last part kinda softly. I shook my head at him.
"So y/n what about you" he asked me. "I think it's really beautiful they have a lot of room to do whatever they want I know Denise is gonna make this place look even better when she goes shopping to buy all the furniture and stuff" I said.

Ok so I know it's kinda ehh. But please keep reading my loves💗💗💗 comment like and share please.!!! Thanks 😘 New chapters coming soon, I've been really busy with school 🙂🤗