I was finally done packing my bags and after taking a shower went straight to sleep.
I woke up around 8 and washed up and everything while throwing on some basketball shorts and a old basketball tee with my Nike slides.

"Goodmorning momma" I said while kissing her cheek as she sat down eating her cereal and reading a book. "Morning sweetie you seem happy" she smiled. "Yup imma go say goodmorning to tina and them ok" I asked. "Ok yea be back cuz we gotta talk alright" she smiled as I walked to the door. "Ok mom love you" I said and walked out.

I felt lately that I haven't been thanking my mom a lot or letting her know that I love her and am so thankful to have her.
I opened the door to see ejay walking down the stairs and Tina talking to Zo. "Aye goodmorning baby y/n" the two boys said while smiling at me. "Morning guys" I said with a smile back. "Morning Tina" I said before walking upstairs. "Mornin hun" she said.

I walked upstairs and into Melos room seeing him laying down sleeping. "Aye Mel-ooo why are you still sleeping cmon get up" I said while sitting on his bed. I was on my phone when a flash was all up in my face. "Melo I swear you act like a fucking 3 year old" I said while hitting his hand. "Shit well you wanna come up all in my room and sit on my bed" Melo said while typing on his phone. "Yes to be nice and wake you up dumbass" I rolled my eyes. "Ah my children don't fight" Zo said while standing in the doorway. "Aw check my story" Melo laughed then got up. I checked his story and seen he listens the video and put "shorty got anger issues 😂🖤".

I lowkey smiled because he been posting me on his snapchat and stuff.
---- alright imma skip to when they are boarding the plane.

"Alright dmo Gelo y/n go sit over there" lavar said while pointing to the third row. Behind us was Melo ejay and Zo. The row next to us Denise, Izzy and Kaliah. I was the strong one and agreed to sit next to the guys. "Window" Gelo called while moving past me. "No fair" I said while sighing. "You'll get it on the way back" he smiled his perfect teeth showing. I sat in the middle and dmo on my right. My mom had sat next to Tina and lavar next to her.

I said a little prayer like I always do when I'm on a plane.
The next hours I spent listening to music.
Around the third hour on the plane I felt Gelo lay his head on me then a few minutes later dmo did the same. "Ugh guys" I said trying to wake them up. "Aye what happened?" Ejay and Melo asked. "They fell alseep" I said to them. "Ha" they laughed. I put my seat back making them more squished. "We still good" ejay said. "Alright y'all niggas testing me" I said while grabbing my phone and putting another song on.

Before I knew it I was sleeping. I woke up with my feet half on dmo and my head on Gelo. The three of u were sleeping.
I looked at the time and seen we had another two hours so I went back to sleep.

***** landing.

"Aye Hawaii" we cheered while getting off the plane.
"Alright I'm going to get the car so just stay over here" lavar said. Nic the body guard stood next to us. There was a group of guys coming off a plane and looked like a basketball team because they all had their bags and shoes. I was talking to Kaliah and a tall tan guy with dark brown curls and green-grey eyes walked up to me and k. "Hey are you y/n?" He asked. Nic came over "its fine" I told him and he walked back to Tina and my mom. "Umm yea how'd you know" I smiled. "From basketball but anyways your so pretty in person" he smiled showing his perfect smile. "Thanks , what's your name?" I blushed. I felt the guys staring into my back. "Andre Umm that your boyfriend" he asked while looking over at the guys. "Uh no" I said and Melo looked away. I mean I do like him but he probably got hoes upon hoes he wouldn't want me.

"Ok well then I can give you this and maybe we can go ball up or go out" he said. "Yea yea sure" I said while smiling.
Kaliah stood there smiling "look like you got yourself a Lil boo" she laughed. "No shut up" I said to her. "You got Melo mad" Gelo said while walking towards me. "Why?" I asked. "Because you were talking to that guy" he said like I knew exactly what he meant. "Hey he didn't say anything to me" I said to Gelo. "But ye that's the thing he don't know how to explain himself" Gelo said while putting his arm around me. "But aye whatever he'll be fine".
I looked at Melo and he looked sad but then soon changed when he saw some girl with bleached blonde hair. Typical typical blonde hair, blue eyes, short shorts, crop top shirt, girl.
I swear she was showing half her butt like cmon girl have some respect for yourself at least.

Melo pov.

Aye y/n playing to much but she can go do what she wants but she trying to get me jealous or some shit nah.
There was this skinny girl with blonde hair, a crop too and shorts and she smiled at me. I took this as a chance yea she wasn't as pretty as y/n and didn't have her curves and beautiful tan complexion but at least it'll make her jealous.

"Hey" she said while walking towards me. "Wassup" I told her. "Your cute can I give you my number?" She asked. I looked over at y/n and seen she was looking at me but then looked at Kaliah who was giving me a mean mugging face. "Yea sure" I said while she dialed her number. "It's Ashley by the way" she smiled and walked away. Damn what a hoe, Gelo was talking to y/n again.

Back to y/n pov
"Gelo if he liked me he wouldn't have gotten that girls number" I said to him. "He just be just is acting up right now y'all will talk when we get to the house alright alright" he told me. Nic walked us out of the airport and to the cars. Again we sat the same way we came so me and Melo didn't talk as much.

---- at the house.
"Wow his is beautiful Tina lavar thank you's so much for inviting me and my mom" I said with a huge smile while looking at the beautiful view of the beach. Me and Kaliah decided to share a room and great Melo and ejay were next store to us.
"Like k I honestly don't get him he should've said something right" I said while putting my stuff away. "Yea he should've but I don't know what he's thinking" she said while walking tot he door. "Lets go downstairs to explore" she said while opening the door. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs with her.

We walked through the whole house and outside... I turned the corner to the hallway and bumped into nonother then the LaMelo Ball. He didn't say anything and just walked away. "It's ok im fine thanks for asking" I said while walking back upstairs. "Ok come here" Melo said while his hand was pushing on the small of my back leading us to his room. "Ejay get out for a minute" Melo said. He nodded and walked out. Melo closed and locked the door. "Alright so what's up with you?" I asked. "You alright you" he said while sitting down and putting his hands together. "Me now your worried about me what about your lil girlfriend what's her name Ashley right" I snapped back. "Oh come on really what about your Lil boyfriend huh Andre?" He snapped back at me. "Listen you never told me anything alright you got all these hoes on you all these skinny pretty girls I thought you were good" I said while standing infornt of him. "No y/n I don't want them, I mean i thought we were talking" he answered. I looked at him, "im not asking anything im just telling you what I thought" he said while standing up making me lift my head up more to look up at him. He looked down at me, "so you can tell Andre to back up for a while because your talking to someone right now" Melo said while walking towards the door.

Uh it's ok I know I haven't updated and sorry for all the skipping. I been shopping for clothes and school stuff and all that shizzzz.
Comment ideas vote
Tell me how you guys are doing I like talking to y'all 🤗
Thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️