3

I was downstairs putting my shoes on and Gelo walked inside."hey they are leaving" he smiled waiting by the door. "Alright I'm ready" I said while we walked out the door and I locked it.

****Me and Melo were in the back and Zo and dmo in the front of his rolls Royce. We were blasting some a boogie 🤘... we got there around 2 and the game started at 3 so once we got there they started practicing.
"Aye y/n come here" Melo said while passing the ball to me. "Ok so if you want you can help me run some drills with these boys" lavar suggested. "Yea um layups or what you want them to work on with me" I asked.

"So you can work defense with Melo, DJ, -making up names but if you know some real names from the big ballers basketball team comment- will, quan, and Brandon" lavar told me. "Alright Melo get them please" I asked him and he nodded.
"Alright who's this" a tall lightskin with brown curls asked. "Ok guys this is y/n she's gonna be helping us practice right now" Melo explained to them. "I'm will" the kid who asked who I was said. "I'm quan" a chocolate guy with waves said. "I'm Brandon" a Hispanic guy with light brown eyes said. "And im dj" another chocolate guy smiled.

"Ok nice to meet you guys lavar wants you's to work on defense so your gonna be guarding me" I told them while grabbing the basketball. "This finna be a breeze boys" nico said.
"Im not so sure about that" Melo said while patting his shoulder. "Ok will you can try and guard me" I said. He nodded, I brought the ball up and decided to go hard on him since he thought it was "finna be a breeze" I crossed him real quick and he felt for it and fell but got up real quick. "Told you but for real she just took your ankles" Melo smiled and did a Lil hand shake kinda thing with me. "Who's next" I asked. Nobody said anything "ok like for real not everyone can drop someone like that so let's work on y'all defense" I smiled at them. Finally the guys were getting it once I went easy on them.

After that the boys were messing around "Melo you should show off your dunk tonight if you get the chance" I told him. "Yea everybody will be going crazy" DJ said. "I'll try" Melo said.

I wished all the guys good luck and they put the starting five out which were Melo, Nico, Brandon, AJ, and will.

*they were doing good and fourth quarter Melo stole the ball and dribbled hard down the court then ... he dunked making it. I was next to Zo and dmo. Me and dmo were recording. We all cheered for Melo and he sent smiles our way and flexed on the other team. I posted the video "he got it guys 🏀💪".

Zo smiled and nodded his head. The game ended and they won *im pretty sure*

We headed out me following behind dmo and in front of Zo and Melo. Lavar was talking to the guys outside. "So y'all did your thing out there and deserved this win... I seen you's going extra hard on defense so y/n helped" he asked them. "Yea- ya- she did" they answered. "Alright well give a thanks to y/n for helping y'all" lavar said while gesturing his hands at me. I smiled "thanks but it's your guys talent and grind that's what made you's win". "Lavar lavar who's this y/n" the camera guy asked. "Well this is the great y/n a young big baller" he introduced me. "Y/n are you dating one of the boys?" He asked. I laughed "no no we are all good friends" I answered. "In the future" he asked. I laughed, "well nice to meet you" he said. I nodded... lavar finished talking to the boys and he took pictures with some people. Me and the guys were walking to the car passing a bunch of people with phones on us and there were a few people saying stuff about me like "why is she with them?" "She is pretty" "damn she thicc" "she chubby" "she probably sucks at basketball""she is using them". "Cmon" Melo said while putting his hand on my shoulder walking to the car and opening the door. I sat down I looked out the window. "Don't worry about them" Melo said. "Huh.. oh yea" I looked down. "Lets go Zo" dmo said. There were people walking towards the car and there was this girl who came up "are you dating Melo" she asked. "No" we all said. The camera man following behind zo's car.

We finally got out and now on our way home. "So you gonna come to our game next week too" Melo asked me...
"Yea you gonna win again" I asked. "Yup ya already know b" he said all cocky with a grin.

*we got out the car "aye you can hang with us" Zo said while we walked to their door. "Alright" I said while following them.
We went upstairs into Melos room. "Sorry for the mess" he said while picking up some clothes from his bed. "It's fine" I said while sitting next to Zo and him on his bed.

Ok what should I do like comment ideas about when y/n should tell the boys she is related to Kobe and how Melo should ask her out or if someone else should ask her out any drama. All that so comment and vote loves ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for mistakes another update gonna be coming