8

"Ok everyone get in a car" Tina said while walking outside. We got in a chevy Tahoe and by me it was, Zo driving Denise in front with him then in the two middle seats izzy and dmo but Kaliah shared the seat with Izzy. And finally me on the left side Gelo in the middle and Melo on the left of him.

"Alright y/n what's the address" Zo asked.
- I gave him the address. We were listening to music. "So who's gonna be there?" Gelo asked me. "My aunt Vanessa, uncle Kobe, and my three cousins Natalia she's 14, Gianna 11, and Bianca the baby oh and probably some other friends of his" I told him. "Alright" Gelo said while looking back down at his phone.

A future song was playing and Melo and Gelo were getting all hyped dancing and everything. I recorded them "😂".
"Aye aye yuh aye yuh" they both yelled while dancing, the song was over and they were done.
We got there in a about 10-15 minutes.
"Aye ok y'all keep it low on the swearing and ya" I told them as I knocked on their front door. He lived in a really big house a nice gate then palm trees on the sides. "Awe there she is girls y/n is here" my uncle Kobe said while giving me a tight hug. "Hey unc you remember Zo, Gelo, Melo and dmo" I said while pointing at them as we all walked inside. "Ah yea" he did a Lil bro hug or whatever. "And this is Izzy, Denise and Kaliah" I pointed at the girls. "Nice to meet you- hi" the three of them smiled. He smiled at them, "Mia hi" unc hugged my mom. "Hey Kobe how you and the girls doing" she asked. Soon the three girls along with my aunt came to the entrance "good good" he answered. "This is lavar and Tina ball our neighbors and good friends" my mom said. "Nice to meet you" they both said to my uncle. "Yes I heard a lot about you and your sons" my uncle smiled the boys sighed.

"Well come in come in there are some other people here too" we walked into the huge living room and seen Ingram sitting on the couch next to Simmons and Booker. Lillard was talking to kyrie, wade and butler.

I hugged Gianna Bianca and Natalia then Vanessa "I miss you guys so much" I said to them. "You have to come over more often" Natalia smiled at me. "Of course" I said.
I had said hi to kyrie and Wade and all of em. It was me Zo Gelo and Melo now talking to Booker, wade, kyrie and butler.

"So y/n you see these guys often" Zo asked. "Not really only for parties and stuff right" I asked them. "Yea or if there are any basketball camps but yea so how you feeling now in LA y/n" butler asked. "Good so how you doing in Minnesota" I asked jimmy. "I'm ok you know something new". "Yea yea when's your first game I told my uncle we was gon see you play" I laughed. "Yea yea we tryna pull up to your first games too" butler smiled. "I'll give you the dates" I laughed.

"So Melo the youngin you a junior right?" kyrie asked. "Yup same as y/n" he smiled. "So we been hearing a lot of hype over you three boys can I see what they hyping about in real life" wade asked. The boys nodded "yea" and we went outside. Booker stood next to me as we watched Zo dunking and shooting around. We ended up playing a Lil game of horse then my aunt called us all in.

"Alright so y/n we know that your almost 15 so we wanna give you a few gifts" unc smiled. He handed me a bag. "Open it" he smiled I looked inside and there were gift cards to footlocker, pink, and then a laptop. "Since your gonna be a junior and all we thought you could use a new laptop" Vanessa smiled. "Awe thank you guys so much" I hugged them all. Natalia handed me a lil bag and inside were some ray banz "I know you wanted some so your cousin came through"she smiled as I hugged her. "And of course your uncle kyrie got you something too" kyrie handed me a bag that he pulled from under the table. "Y'all didn't have to do all this" I told them. He still handed me the bag inside was a shoes box of course some kyries but they were customized and looked fire. "Thank you" I hugged them. After receiving a bunch of gifts I told them how we were going to Hawaii. "Nice
have fun out there" they said to us.

We were all chilling on the couches talking about whatever. "So Zo the new laker I got you with another pair of shoes, you get with that mamba mentality" unc smiled. "Yea of course" he said. Zo was talking to Ingram and Denise.

I was sitting next to Booker and Natalia, lavar was talking to my uncle.
"Ok well we got to get together soon and invite everyone after your trip to Hawaii we doing it ok guys so I'll text you all" unc said while sitting from the couch.
"Ok-alright-yea" is what we all said.

----- later that night around 10
"I got y/n" Booker called while walking toward me. "You can't guard me" I chuckled. "A lil to cocky" Booker said. Gelo passed me the ball Booker was playing hard defense I did one of Melos crossover moves and Booker slipped up making a free entrance to the left lane for a layup. "Yup that's my niece" unc cheered from the side. "Yo old mamba why aren't you playing with us?" Ingram asked. "Oh now you want me to play" unc laughed. Soon almost everyone was on the court playing and messing around.

Soon the fun came to a end when we all had to leave. "Alright Natalia text me alright, you too Gia" I hugged them one last time. "Bye baby bibi" I said to the baby then gave Vanessa a hug. "Alright bye unc I'll see you later" I hugged him. "Ok be safe guys love you y/n"...

"Thank you inviting us" they all said. "Of course no problem see y'all soon"....
We all got in the car. "Damn your uncle is awesome" dmo said. "I know" I replied. "So almost forgot its gon be your birthday lil nigga" Gelo said while looking at me. "How could you forget I feel so hurt" I gasped. "Ok shorty calm down calm down" Gelo laughed. "Well at least Zo Melo and dmo didn't forget right" I said to the boys. They all looked at eachother except for Zo cuz he was driving duhhh. "Umm yea sure" dmo said. "Owow asshole I know Melo didn't forget" I said while smiling. "Of course not the 3 right" he asked. "Nope wrong 4th nigga" I exclaimed. "For real sorry g" "nah I'm playing your right your right can't believe it tho" I laughed. "I knew it too" Izzy laughed. "Girl I know y'all know already" I smiled.

"That's right we know our sisters birthday" Kaliah snapped. "Yup" I said while I snapped my finger.
---- finally got home.

"Alright nigglets go get your bags ready don't forget 4pm flight, even tho we picking everyone up don't forget" Zo said. While me Melo gelo walked inside becuase he had to take the girls home.
"Alright Mia so we will be picking everyone up so you don't gotta worry about driving to the airport" lavar said to my mom. "Ok well thank you guys so much" my mom smiled. "Of course we had such a great time at your brothers house the kids enjoyed it" Tina smiled back. "Ok well y/n ready to go start packing" my mom asked. "Yea" I sighed while waving bye to the two boys. "See you tomorrow baby y/n" they both said before heading upstairs to get their bags ready.

Ok sucks but,,, comment loves
Please share, vote all of that . We hit 300 💯💯💯 aye💀 anyways working on the next chapter

Check out my other LaMelo book...
lemme know if you guys would want me to start a "ball brothers imagines" because I already got some saved so should I post ???? Please comment loves thanks 💖😘❤️❤️❤️