2

I had taken a shower then fell asleep. I woke up at 9.
"Hey y/n Tina texted me and said the boys were gonna show you around to get ready" my mom called from her room. I did my morning routine and then changed into some leggings with a Nike tee and some kobes that my uncle Kobe bought for me funny huh💀.
I put my hair in a quick pony tail and put some lipgloss on and a Lil mascara then went downstairs. I seen the three boys sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Hey you ready" Gelo asked. "Yea lets go" I said then told my mom bye. "Have fun and make sure to keep safe" she called before we closed the door.

We walked to a white Audi. It was a nice car, so Gelo and Zo were in the front. "Lets see umm we can go to the courts, mall, beaches, what do you want to do" Zo asked. "Let's take her to *some beach* Melo said.
"Yea ok im fine with that" I said.

While they were driving Zo put on a Lil Bibby song and I started rapping to the lyrics dancing all stupid  and I didn't notice that Melo was recording me "oh no Melo nigga nah owow" I said while giving him a look. "You look fine see look at you a pretty girl rapping word for word Bibby lyrics" Melo said. I rolled my eyes. He posted it "🔥😂💯 we out here" Melo put with the downtown LA filter.
I took my phone out to and got a off guard video of LaMelo. "😂🔥we out here" I posted. "Aye y/n add me on sc @ -do any of you's know Gelo or zo's snapchat ?-
Gelo said. "Oh and me and me" Zo and Melo said. I added them and they added me back.

We finally got to the beach and got off and walked around. "Hey your LaMelo Ball" some girl with brown hair and short shorts said while smiling and giggling all over Melo. "Uh yea" Melo smiled. "Can I please get a picture with you" she asked with a fake ass smile. She took her phone out and kissed Melos cheek. "Damn Melo your gonna have crazy fans on yo ass" me and Zo laughed. Melo thought about it "shit" he said. "Well whatever can I get your number" the girl said. "Nah sorry ain't bouta do that" Melo said then she walked away "but I will give it to you" Melo said while reaching for my phone. I rolled my eyes and unlocked
it -Melo🖤😍🏀 is what he put and texted himself so he could get my number.
Soon after that I got -Zo🏀❤️ and
-Gelo😈🏀💞..

Zo just got off the phone with Denise. "Sorry my girlfriend she has been calling me all day" he told us. "So y'all have girlfriends" I asked. "Nah im single" Melo did a Lil dance and we laughed. "What happened to that one girl- Jessica nah we talked for a lil but I'm done with her" Melo said. I nodded "what about you Gelo how are you and your girl" Melo asked. "I don't know we both got a lot going on so it's kinda hard to always talk to her" Gelo said. "Don't worry Lil bro" Zo said. "And im guessing you don't have a boyfriend" Gelo said. "And why is that" I asked him. He laughed "no not like that" he said. "No I don't have one you were right" I told the guys. "Ok enough about this let's go to the courts" Zo said.

We got in the car driving to the courts. Me and Melo were talking "so I gotta game tomorrow if you wanna come we are gonna sweep the other team" Melo was telling me. "Alright sounds fun just give me the address n stuff" I said. "Or you can just come ride with us" Melo said. "Oh ok yea" I said with a smile. "Maybe before practice you can show off your skills to the other guys" he smirked.
We jumped off at the courts seeing some people playing still. "Aye wassup" one of the guys who was on the court said while walking up to us. "What's good" Zo said while shaking up with him and then same with Gelo and Melo. "And you are" the guy asked. "This is y/n, y/n this is dmo" Zo introduced us. "Nice to meet you lemme guess your a senior and you play basketball" he said. "Eh close a sop-well junior and I do play basketball yes" I smiled. "So how old are you" they asked. "In a week 15" I said. "How'd you know I play basketball" I asked. "Well the shoes wait for real lemme see those are like kobes customs" dmo said. "Where'd you get them" Gelo asked. "My uncle ko- uncle bought them for me" I said. "Oh ok they are nice" the replied.

We were done for the day and driving back home. "Thanks for showing me around guys" I said as we were pulling up to my driveway. "Hey you wanna hang for a lil" the guys asked. "Uh yea sure that's fine" I said while unlocking my front door. We sat on the couch just chilling and talking. "So you grew up here?" Zo asked me. "No I use to live in New York *or wherever* but then my uncle said there are better schools and stuff out here so he flew us out here and yea" I said to them. "Nice, you don't have any siblings" Melo asked. "Actually yea a younger brother but him and my dad are still in New York he is finishing up middle school out there because he has championships for all the sports he's in" I sighed. They were quite for a little. "So what about you guys all born and raised in chino" I asked. "Yup born n raised" they all said.

"So highschool here how is it" I asked getting nervous of the thought of school in a few weeks. "Well it wasn't to bad you'll be fine and plus you and Melo are gonna be together" Gelo said. Melo smiled "yup he'll always be there to annoy you" Zo laughed. We kept talking about basketball, family, a bunch of stuff.

Ok y'all tell me how ya feel about this book🤷‍♀️... comment and vote n all that ❤️❤️❤️