14

Because just look at Melo 😂😭😍😍anyways 🙃

"Denise I'll go with you to pick out the paint colors" I said while walking through the rooms.
"Ok yes because I don't know what colors to pick" she laughed nervously. "Don't worry" I said while walking to the balcony.

"So sis you like it right" Zo asked me.
"Yea it's really nice" I told em. "Melo you and y/n should go buy us some ice cream from downstairs" Zo told us. "Ok you got money?" Melo asked. Zo handed him 10 dollars. Before we walked out the doors Zo said something to Melo so I couldn't really hear what he said. "So I see you covered up" he said while looking at my neck.
I rolled my eyes "mmmmhmm" I nodded.
"So is your dad really gonna home school you" I asked. "I mean I honestly don't know but I'll still see you everyday so it won't matter" he smiled. I couldn't help but smile but he tryna he slick uhuh.
"So how are you and Ashley?" I asked
"I think I found someone better" he said while opening the door to the ice Cream place. I was happy inside but then things would get weird between us.

We ordered the kind of ice cream we wanted and Melo coughed "so when we get home can we talk like seriously tho" he said with a serious face.
"Yea yea" I said while the lady handed us our ice cream in cups. We walked back towards the apartment building and a group of guys were walking past me and Melo.
"Ouuu look at shorty's ass" I heard one of them say. "Aye y'all don't be disrespecting her" Melo said while he turned and faced them. "Yo that's Melo ball g" another one of them said. "So this your girl?" One of em asked. "Ya So ion get why you steady looking at her" he said back. "Chill bro" he laughed "I'm sorry it's just ya girl got a fatty but nice meeting y'all" they said and walked down the block.
"So I'm your girl?" I asked him.
"Yup if you want to be" he smiled.

"Ah LaMelo Ball you are so cute" I laughed. "Man I know that already" he said all cocky with a smile that could make you melt. After giving the ice cream to Denise and Zo me and Melo decided to go home already so Melo got in his car and me in the passenger seat.

"My neighborhood dream killin life stealin he wanted to be a hitter til he got life in prison racist ahh police just tryna convict em but 9 out of 10 gon be the victim" me and Melo sang the lil bibby lyrics.
"So you wanna go over my uncle kobes house tomorrow he's gonna have a get together with all the guys so I thought maybe you and the guys would want to go and hang out with em" I told Melo after the song ended.
"Uhh yea sure.. umm does your uncle like me because ion know I feel like he don't but " Melo said softly. "No he likes you Listen don't worry he thinks your amazing". "Ok good" he smiled while putting his right hand on my thigh.
**

Nobody is there rn but Gelo should be coming around in about two hours.

" ok so what do we need to talk about?" I asked Melo. " Ok well Listen y/n I really like you a lot and we've been spending so much time together I realized how much you mean to me and I don't want anyone to take you away from Me".

Ok I know sucky chapter but my phones been acting up lately and plus I have a lot of homework especially with all my ap classes 🤦‍♀️ so I'll try and update all my books soon... ❤️