12

Ok so some background info
Melo and y/n are tight they always talk and been hanging out a lot more. They had a few kisses here and there but ain't nothing official most people like Zo, Gelo, izzy, kai, Denise, dmo, etc. know that they like eachother but Melo and y/n ain't wanna say nothing they think they are good like this.

Melo is gonna have his party first and my uncles party is a few days after his.

August 22
-
We had all slept over the ball house on Monday.
I woke up and seen k sleeping on my right side and then Izzy on the couch sleeping too. I got up and walked to Melos room. He was sleeping so I decided to wake em up. I got my snapchat open and recorded him.

"Melo happy birthday ankle bully lil boi growing up" I said while shaking his shoulder. A smile appeared on his face as he opened his eyes. "Ah thanks bae" he said while hugging me and giving me a small peck. I smiled "So 16 more like 6" I laughed while messing with his hair. "Sure just jealous because im older" he laughed. . "Uh huh pretty sure lavar and Tina are making breakfast so get up" I smiled while walking out the room. "Damn y/n already giving Melo his birthday gift this early" Gelo laughed. I rolled my eyes "stop playing" I said while passing Gelo.

I walked back into the spare room and kai and izzy were up so we started to get ready.

4 pm
The party started at 5:30 so we had to go now to set everything up.
We were all dressed pretty nice I was wearing a cute top with red jeans and some white converse for now.
"Melo come out here" lavar caked from the front of the house. We walked behind Melo recording his reaction to seeing his new car which was a all black lambo. "Man thanks pops this cold" he said while looking at it. Tina smiled from the door steps. "Thank you mom I love you so much" he hugged and kissed her.

"Of course sweetie it's your day today we just want you to be happy" she smiled.
"Melo your gonna drive it to the party" lavar said while throwing him the keys. "Alright let's go y/n come on" he smiled while opening the door for me. I got in and he closed it and walked to the drivers side. "Your not gonna kill me right" I chucked. "Of course not" he said. "Ok first a picture" I smiled.
I posted the picture "aye ankle bully finally got his car 🤗💗".
Melo drove off as I pushed the directions into my phone. We got there in about 10 minutes. Melo pulled up to the parking lot and parked. "Ok wait" Melo said while looking down at his phone. "Ah here" he said while going behind the seat and caring a box and giving it to me. "Just a lil something.... so we can be matching" he laughed. I opened the box and seen the mb1's which were Melos signature shoes.

I laughed "thank you Melo" I smiled. "Aye now were twinzies" he laughed. "Please don't say that" I smiled while putting the shoes on. "Ok we good let's go" I said while getting out. We all started setting things up. Finally everything was done all the decorations were up.

FaceTime call from -unc kobe❤️
I answered "hey wassup" I asked. "Hey sweetie, I never got Melos number but can I talk to him really quick" he asked. "Yea sure. Meloooo" I called. "Yuh at happened" he asked while walking towards me. "Someone wants to talk to you" I said while handing him my phone. "Aye Kobe what's good" Melo smiled. "Hey Melo just wanted to wish you a happy birthday again sorry we can't be there right now but we are sending birthday wishes and also your gift" he laughed. "No it's fine and thank you" Melo said again. "Of course" Melo havens me my phone. "Ok bye unc talk to you later".....

People stated to come like ejay, will, dj and all of em. Then the rest of Melo family and friends  came. I was sitting at a table with k and after she went to go to the bathroom Will and ejay came over by me.
"Hey ankle breaker" ejay smiled. "Wassup ma guys" I smiled back at them. "So what y'all been up to" I asked. "Nothing much to be honest" Will said.
"Well that party my uncles having is on Thursday so y'all gon come or" I asked. "Yea we down we down" they both said. "Ok good" I said then seen Melo coming over.
"Y/n I want you to meet some people" he said. "Ok I'll catch ya guys later" I smiled. Melo was introducing me to his aunt and two cousins dre and tani.

They are 3 year old twins and so adorable.
"So Melo is this your girlfriend" his aunt Kano asked. "Uhh no she's not" he answered. "Oh ok ok well you are very sweet dear, Melo you shook consider it not a lot of girls like this nice young lady out there" she smiled. I smiled and thanked her before we walked to Zo and Denise. After seeing our parents talking and smiling then waving at us. Melo looked a Lil frustrated when talking to Zo about something. Then they both looked up at a girl wearing some white jeans, she was really pretty.

"Ashley" Melo said while they walked closer to eachother.
"Hey baby" she said back . Baby ,,,, baby since when baby..
"Awe hi you must be Denise and y/n you both look so cute" she smiled at us. "Thanks " Denise smiled. "Uh yea thanks" I said back.
I walked away before she could talk to me anymore. Me and k were talking "and since when was he dating her we always spend time together when des he have time" I asked confused.
"To I don't know don't worry about it tho he's 16 and acting stupid you know Melo he's a dip" she answered. "But still you know what i shouldn't even be mad or anything we aren't a thing right" I asked her. She nodded her head. "Ok well imma go have fun lets go dance" I said while we stood up and got to the dance floor. We were laughing and having a lot of fun then Zo got on stage and started rapping with Melo. We were all hyped and the day isn't gonna be ruined so I cheered and rapped along with them.
Me and ma girls took some pictures together looking cute and ish then Ashley wanted to take one with us so yea we let her. She is pretty but what I notice is she can be kinda bit just other wise she is nice. "Ok birthday boy we needa take a picture together" I said while grabbing his hand. He smiled. We stood infornt I told bbb paper and the photographer took some pictures.
One where we were both smiling regular then Melo hugging me and a few others when we were acting childish.

Boring kinda just a quick update gone try to update later today too. Thanks loves share comment all that sorry for mistakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️