10

"Wait Melo uh I don't want it to be weird between us alright so we are just friends ok" I asked. "Uh yea that's fine so don't talk to that guy?" He asked while looking at me.

"Ok" I said while walking to the door. I opened it and seen ejay Zo and Gelo by the door. "Awe what happen y'all make up and friends again?" Zo asked. "Yes we are friends we been friends" I said with a -duhh- face. "Yup my bestfriend right there" Melo said while putting his arm on my shoulder. I looked up at him then pushed his arm off "yup my bestfriend" I said while walking past them.

"Aye aye hold up I'm your bestfriend" Gelo and Zo said at the same time. "Ha nigga y'all thought she's my bestfriend" ejay smiled. "Awe y'all are so funny" I sighed while walking to mine and Kaliah's room.

"Y/n lets go swimming" she said while going through her drawers. "Ok lemme change" I said while getting my swim suit.
I walked out the bathroom in a black and army green one piece. "Damn hold up picture time" k said while pulling out her phone. We posed in the mirror and posted it "ma girl 💖🤗".

"Send me that" I said as we walked out our door and downstairs. "Denise cmon lets go, oh and call Izzy to but just us girls alright" I said as we passed Denise sitting on the couch.

"Ok I'll go get changed" she said while going upstairs.me and k got outside and jumped in the pool after putting our towels and phones down. "Ah it feels so nice" k said while putting her hair in a bun. "Yes I'm so happy we came".
K got out and was standing by the edge of the pool then I seen Melo walk up behind her. He put his finger over his lips telling me to be quiet. Fine ok I guess, and he pushed k into the pool. "Holy crap Melo you scared me" she said when standing up in the pool.

Me and Melo were dying "awe what are you doing it's suppose to be girls only" I said while looking at him. "Wow we can't go in the pool" ejay asked while sitting in the edge. "Aye bro lets just trash they room" Melo said while turning his back. "LaMelo you won't I swear" I started. "Aye dmoney is ready to go swimming" Denise yelled while walking towards the pool. "Man fuck that lets jump" why said while jumping in the pool. "Sorry girls" Melo said before jumping in too.

"Ok y'all better not act like fools" I said as they both came up from the water. "Shit we know we ain't 4 years old anymore" Melo said back. "Asshole" k said under her breathe and I laughed. "Oh am I that funny?" Melo asked. "Ahh yup" I answered soon Izzy came out then Gelo Zo and dmo followed. "Y/n I need you girl take a picture of me please" Izzy asked while handing me her phone. "I got chu" I said while opening the camera. She got on the edge of the pool it had a infinity view I snapped a few "damn boo ya look perfect" I said while giving her her phone back. She was looking through the pictures. "Damn we gotta profesional photographer" she laughed. "Ok everyone pictures" Izzy said. K gave me her phone and I snapped a few of her then they took some pictures of me too.

I felt a little conscious about myself but hey I am beautiful...
I could see Melo and ejay looking at me then Zo slapped ejay's arm and Gelo slapped Melos arm. "Y'all looking at my sister for" Zo snapped. "Chill it ain't my girl" ejay said putting his hands up in defense.

We all finally got washed up and changed into some pajamas. Me wearing some shorts and an old tee shirt. We were all in Zo and Denise's room just chilling. Me dmo and Melo were laying on the couch and I ended up falling asleep. *** i woke up and sat up seeing Melo and dmo next to me sleeping we had a cover and some pillows. I went back to sleep because I was really tired md didn't want to go back to my room.

*** "awe look at them so cute" I heard Izzy say.
I open my eyes seeing three phones over me. "She's up guys" Denise said. I sat well tried sitting up but looked and seen that dmo and Melo had their arms around me. "Guys guys niggas wake up" I said to both of them. They both woke up looking around. "What what happened?" Dmo asked me. "Lemme get up folks" I said while getting out of their arms. "Oh sorry sis" dmo said while getting up. "Melo wake up lil nigger" dmo called. Melo sat up "huh Im up im up" he said.

*** we all got ready for the day lavar said we were going to do some fun stuff today.

Tina and my mom made breakfast for us all and after we ate we headed for the tour we were gonna take.

*** sorry for skipping so much...

After the zip lining and everything we headed and bike and it was already night. We were all slumped and ready to just lay down.
Ejay was face timing someone and me being noisey wanted to know who it was. "Aye lil a-hole who you talking too?" I asked ejay. "It's our boy will" he answered. "Aye wassup youngin" I said while smiling at will. "Hey wassup y/n how you like it out there?" He asked me. "It's so beautiful out here" I told him. "Yea you gotta go by the beach and look for turtles I remember last time I was there we had found some eggs but yea have fun" he smiled. "Thanks I'll see ya in a few" I waved bye and walked back over to Izzy.

"Can I braid your hair?" I asked her.
"Ye sure go for it sista" she answered. I started doing two boxer braids on her and they came out fire. I took a picture "look at sis's braids 🤗" and posted it.
"I'm next" Gelo smiled. I started doing his hair and Zo was recording "the process" I laughed. "Yup we got the multitalented y/n doing them braids she can also ball guys" Zo said all hyped into the camera. I was done with Gelo's four braids. "Shit finally done pulling my hair and shit" he said while looking at himself. "Damn I look good" he smiled. I took a picture of him "big bro🖤 Creds to me 😂🤗".

Finally I was sitting down next to Zo and Melo. I seen Melo texting someone but then Zo yelled "guys who wants to swim with sharks".
"I'm good" I said. "Yea I ain't tryna be a shark meal" ejay agreed. "Y'all niggas retarded we gon be in a cage" Melo said acting all smart. "Exactly" I said to him. "Ah your scared" dmo said. "Bih no I'll go im down" I told them.

** next morning

We were on our way to go in the shark cage and my mom and Tina went shopping, so it was just lavar with us.
"Alright kids y'all gotta listen to what the instructor says so y'all can be safe" he told us. We all nodded our heads.

Finally it was me Zo Denise and izzy going now. It was actually pretty fun Denise was a Lil scared tho because one shark got pretty close to her. We got out and watched Melo k dmo and Gelo go down now. "Noo shit get me out the fuck ahhh" Melo started screaming .
"Shit Melo calm down calm down" you heard Gelo yellowing at him.
"Noo ahhhh" he kept yelling getting all scared...

**** skip

It was the last day in Hawaii becuase tomorrow morning we have to leave...

Ok boring boring boring im just tryna get this Hawaii chapters done sorry for mistakes but share vote and comment thanks loves ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️