11

We decided of course to act childish and play hide and seek.
Ejay was it and he started counting in the kitchen. We all ran to different places, I ran upstairs to zo's room because that was the first door I seen. I hid in the closet then heard someone come in too. "Awe shit" I heard someone say "Melo the hell this is my spot" I whispered I could tell it was him because I know his voice. "Sorry but to late now" he chuckled. He moved closer to me "shut up".

We heard footsteps and someone opened the door. Melo moved even closer to me so he was practically all over me...
Ejay opened the closet door but then walked out then walked back in "so young bull why you all over did like that" he started laughing. "Real nice noodle head he saw you" I laughed. Melo shrugged "whatever ion care b" .

The parents had went out to go to dinner otherwise they would be yelling at us saying to stop acting so childish.
*somehow we ended up to playing truth or dare
"Aye alright Melo truth or dare" Gelo asked. "Dare bro" he answered. "Ouu" some of them said. "Ok I dare you to go in the closet with y/n for 10 minutes" Gelo said while laughing. I sucked my teeth, Melo stood up and walked infront of me. "Cmon" he said while looking down at me. I got up, "ahhh" k and izzy laughed. We walked into the closet. "So you like Hawaii" Melo asked. "Yea it's beautiful I wanna say thanks for inviting me and my mom again" I smiled. "Of course" he said.

"So umm" I said. He chuckled, he leaned in and placed his soft lips on mines. Surprisingly I kissed back, but then pulled away. "What?" He asked confused. "Uh nothing im sorry it's just." I started. "No i shoulda asked you" he said while looking into my eyes. "It's just ya my first kiss" i blushed hard asl. "Your playing hurry stop playing" he laughed. "No im being serious Melo" I said while looking at him. "Shit damn alright alright wait come here then" he smiled while kissing me again. This time I smiled into the kiss. "Alright youngins its 10 minutes" izzy called as she jiggled the door handle. We backed up from eachother and the door swung open. "So ya kids have fun" k asked as we walked out the closet...

*** alright skipping becuase I want this trip over b 💀🤦‍♀️.

Plane ride back was fun I was next to ma girl k and ejay dumb ass Melo behind my seat again living the back and shit.

We had landed and got the car. "Alright guys it was fun thank you all for coming I hope you all had a good time and we will do this again" lavar smiled. We thanked them again and were on our way home.

When we finally got to the house I laid down and went to sleep.

****** alrighty I know I know why are you skipping so much becuase I been inactive im sorry I have a lot going on right now y'all won't believe it😕 but I'm trying g🤗.

* 3 weeks later.
I haven't seen the boys as me of course I go and play ball with them but Gelo is mostly at ucla and Zo is a laker so he's always practicing over there, and Melo got his team and plus varsity try outs so he's practicing too.

I've been hanging with k a lot we cool she is good people and we get along good. I love izzy and Denise to tho they also ma girls don't worry.

I spent all yesterday with my mom man sometimes don't you think like damn I love my mom so much I am so fortunate to have that women in my life. The one who carried me for 9 months and the time after always looking out for me.

Today imma go play with the boys and tell em about my uncles party since his birthday is coming up along wth Melos but they are having the party on a different day.

Alright sorry sorry school started and all and that means homework 🙂 so sorry fr not updating imma post the next chapter about Melos 16th birthday so ya sorry for any mistakes