6

Melo pov.

It was around 1 or 2 am and me Gelo and Zo decided to go by y/n's house.
I called her "hey yo open the front door it's cold out here" I said. I heard her coming down the stairs and she unlocked the door. "Y'all needa be fucking quite alright" she said while walking back upstairs. "Damn shorty in a bad mood" I said while we followed into her bedroom. Gelo laid on her bed and Zo sitting in the chair she had by her desk.

I sat on the edge of the bed as she laid down but sat back up. "Huh yea you try having cramps and bleeding do-ewwww" Zo cut her off. "You childish as hell Zo it's apart of every women's life" she snapped. "You need anything" Gelo asked. "No im fine" she said. I got up and walked towards the door "what kind of ice cream do you like" I asked her. "Umm mint chocolate.. why?" She asked. "Gelo you wanna come with me" I asked. "Yea sure" he got up and followed behind me. "Damn leave me with the crabby person" Zo snickered.

Y/n pov.
Zo laid on my bed on his stomach. "So how you been sis except for the you know bleeding and everything" he said awkwardly. I couldn't hold my laughter I busted out "ahh I'm sorry it's just so funny like doesn't your girlfriend get her period" I asked. "Well yea duh" he said back. "You a lame" I answered while unlocking my phone. "Aye let's rap" he suggested.

He put a beat on and started rapping while I recorded him I posted it "Zo dropping sum light 😂🤷‍♀️🔥". I face timed Melo asking him where he was. "Were coming unlock the door" he said with a smile.

I walked downstairs Zo behind me. Melo put two bags on the kitchen counter. "Aye imma go gotta get up early tomorrow goodnight y/n" Gelo said while giving me a hug. "Me too see you tomorrow" Zo said while he put his hand on my back then left.

"And then there was one" I laughed. The two guys left and it was just me and Melo. "Thank you, and sorry for my attitude I get moody" I sighed while taking the stuff out of the bags. "It's fine I feel bad that you have to go through that pain so I thought this would make you feel better" he smirked.
There was ice cream, skittles, sour candies, chocolate, tea, chips "how'd you know what to get" I asked. "Just guessed" he laughed.

"Well lil nigga you guessed right" I said while opening up the skittles and he ate some chocolate. "Want me to take this upstairs" Melo asked while grabbing the stuff. "Uh yea lets go" I said while walking up the stairs and to my room.

"So what else do I not know about y/n Bryant- Rodriguez- Martinez" he asked. I smiled "well I been to a few places stopped in Chicago for a lil then went down to Florida and Atlanta then over here" I said. "So how long you gonna stay" he asked me. "Well I don't think we are gonna be moving because once my brother Alex is finally done with his school they are gonna move out here" I answered. "And you gonna stay over here" I asked. "Well yes but might move more downtown closer to los angelos  you should like move over there too I mean your uncle lives there right?" He asked.

"Yea your right actin a lil smart now" we laughed.
"So im gonna ask you right now but we are gonna be going to Hawaii and we were gonna see if you and your mom wanted to come with us" he asked. "Awe that's really nice but we wouldn't wanna ruin your guys vacation" I said. "It's fine its not gonna be just us Denise, izzy, and kaliah so it would be more fun with you around" he smiled.

"Alright I'll talk to my mom about it tomorrow"
I said while checking my phone. Damn it's almost 4. "Shit it's almost 4" I sighed. "What's wrong" he asked. "We got that , wait I didnt tell you guys ugh my uncle is having the get together tomorrow" I said while laying down on my bed. Melo yawned "oh alright what time we gonna go" he asked while laying next to me. "Around 3 probably, will you tell your peers and the guys in the morning" I asked. "Well it is the morning but yea" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers. Melo got all comfortable "so your im sleeping over now" I laughed. "Well if it's ok I'm too lazy to go home" he whined. "Yea it's fine lazy ass" I said while closing my eyes.

I drifted off to sleep.

- I woke up to mine and Melos phones ringing. I opened my eyes and felt a lanky arm wrapped around me tightly. I looked to my side and seen Melo sleeping so peacefully. I managed to grab my phone and answer it. "Wassup Zo" i said while hearing what he was saying. "Yea he's sleeping right now oh and the get together with my uncle is today around three so please tell the guys and your parents" I said. "Alright no problem and tell Melo to get up already we gotta work out" Zo said. "Ok bye" I hung up.

"Melo Melo wake up cmon melo" I said while getting out of his arms. He slowly woke up. "What what im tired" he said while pulling the covers over him. "Wake up Zo called me and said you gotta go workout" I said while uncovering him. He sat up and he had no shirt on. Damn he looking fine r-no no stop "ok I'm going" he said while looking for his shirt. I seen it on the floor and threw it to him.

He put it on "so how'd you sleep" he asked with a smirk. "Fine until I woke up and found myself with your arms wrapped around me" I laughed. "Your so fucking mean bro" he said as he walked towards my door. "Awe thank you" I said as he walked out. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

Where do you guys live? I stay in Chicago and North Carolina🤗
Comment
Sorry for any mistakes loves ❤️