Chapter 1

A/N: This story is a sequel to Abnormal (Newt X Reader) so be sure to read that one first before reading this or you'll be confused. Okay! Let's get to the story...

Enjoy!!!

-The Beginning of Our New Life-

Y/N P.O.V

When we arrived to the base. They lead us to a room. We are told to wait here, for who they claims to be the leader. The room is filled with supplies and a few cushion. We all sit around it, I... Of course sit beside Newt.

"What is this place?" I heard someone said. But I'm exhausted to say something. So I just laid my head on Newt's shoulder. He caress my head softly. "Whatever this place is.... I don't care. As Long as we all stick together" Thomas said to us and we agreed.

All of us just sit there in silent. Probably because we are too tired to say a thing. I close my eyes about to fall asleep when the door is slide open. We all look up to see a guy. Probably around his mid-30. I don't know.... And I don't care. "Hello everyone. I'm the reason you're all still alive and I plan on keeping it that way. Now.... Would you all please come with me?" We stood up. Newt is the first to stand before me, he outstretched his hand for me to take, I place my hand on top of his and he pulled me to my feet. We start following the guy. Newt and I still hand in hand.

After a while of waking the guy started to talk again. "My name is Janson." That's all I hear. Because my exhaustion start to eating me out, since back in the Glade I'm the only one doing most of the fight against the Griever and I didn't eat anything for days which makes sense to why I'm being so weak right now. "Y/N? Love? Are you okay?" I heard Newt try to get my attention. But it all seem blurry to me. "Newt... I don't feel so good" then everything turn black. The last thing I remember is Newt and everyone else yelling my name and I fall into someone's arms.

Newt P.O.V

Y/N suddenly passed out. Now that I think of it she has been spending her time in the maze without food.

Then when we plan on escaping she did most of the fight protecting us. She didn't even had a meal before we enters the maze. 'Y/N... You sacrifice your own health to defend us. Why would you do that?' I thought I place my hand in the back of her knees and her back, picking her up bridal style.

"What's wrong with her?" Janson ask us. I don't fully trust this guy. I'm not gonna tell him about Y/N's ability. Who knows what he will do to her. "She's just in shock. She didn't eat much before we plan on escaping the Glade. So she's just exhausted" I tell them. The others was about to interject but didn't cause I shot them a look shutting them up. He called one of the nurse "can you take her to the clinic and please check on her for any injuries, the rest of you come with me" the nurse was about to take her from me but I pull her away. "I'm coming... I don't know this place. I wanna make sure she's safe" I say holding Y/N tightly. Janson look at me "you care so much for her. May I ask what's your relationship with her?" He ask me. "She's my Girlfriend." I say without hesitation. "I see... But don't worry she's in the safe hand. I need you to come with me" I was about to say something else when a hand was place on my shoulder I turn to see Minho "it's gonna be okay, Newt. She needs rest and they'll take her to a place for rest" I sigh. "After all this is done. You're gonna take me to see her right?" I ask Janson. "Yeah. Of course" I nod "thank you" I let them take Y/N away. I can't help but be worried.

They lead us to a door it opens to reveal a corridor. To what? I don't know... But we'll know soon. "Alright this place is gonna be your new home. Where you do all your activity and you don't have to worry about W.I.C.K.E.D to ever find you. You're safe here" we didn't say anything. "Now how about we do something about your smell?" They lead us to a shower place. I start to strip of my clothes and shower. The water feels so fresh. I look down to see the water from my body is brown-ish, most likely from the dirt in the Glade. But I don't care... I just wanna see Y/N again. To make sure she's okay.

After showering they lead us to a lab. They run testes on us. Taking our blood for samples and more kind of test. "When can I see Y/N again?" I ask one of the nurse. "Soon..." Was the answer I get from them. I sigh and just wait for the time.

One of the nurse told me to follow them. I was a bit unsure but follow anyway. He lead me to a medical room. There's a bed in the middle of the room and in the bed is... Y/N. I hurriedly went to her side to see her awake.

Y/N P.O.V

The door open to reveal a nurse, but he wasn't alone. I turn my head to get a better look and I realised its.... Newt. He went over to me and take a hold of my hand. "How are you feeling, love?" I smile at his caring self "I'm okay. They gave me some meal and the girl nurse helped me clean up. Soon I'll be as good as new" I say smiling. He look relief that I'm okay. He lean down and place a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back softly. He pulled away only to place another soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm glad you're okay?" He whispers smiling. I smile back. "Get some sleep love. I'll be here when you wake up" I nod and close my eyes drifting of to sleep. He Whisper something in my ears, after that I became sound asleep.

"Sleep well love, I love you so much" is what he whispers to me. I sleep with a soft smile on my face. "I love you too, Newt" I mumble.

*to be continued*

A/N: Yayy!!! A sequel! I hope you guys enjoy my previous story. Be sure to leave a comment and vote for my story. There will be more chapter . I'm watching the movie while writing this story to help me be more accurate so it might take longer time. But don't worry I'll update as soon as I can. Bye!!!