Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

Back to Y/N P.O.V

After they hugged, Newt walk back to me and wipe my tears away. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, Love. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. I'm just afraid that I'm gonna loose you. I love you so much" Newt said. I feel my shoulder getting wet from his tears. I hug him back. "It's okay Newt. I love you too... So much" I say softly. He just hug me tighter.

Wow today was shocking. It's really shocking me that.... all this time, Thomas has feelings for me. But I love Newt. I would never betray him. I'm sorry Thomas... I couldn't return your feelings

-Caught-

Y/N P.O.V

We're still standing in the room. "Guys.... What's that smell?" I say sniffing around the room. It's too dark to see what's in this room. I pull away from Newt trying my best to stay standing. I use fire bending to lighten up the room.

"Whoa!" We shriek. This room is full of Cranks (at first I write walkers 😓 but then I realise it's not walking dead hehe 😂) I readied my arrow, about to shoot them. But then I notice these Cranks are chained up. Then a girl enters the room from across of us. "I see you've met our guard dogs" she said. "Who's that?" "Stay back!" I heard the others say. "You guys looks like shit. Come on follow me" she said walking away. Then she stop realising we weren't following her "unless you want to stay with them" then we follow her. There's no way where staying here with these things.

Once we enters the room, my illness gets the best of my and everything turns black. The only thing I remember is someone catches me before I reached the ground.

Newt P.O.V

Y/N suddenly pass out. Guess her sickness is weakening her. I caught her before she hits the ground. "What's wrong with her?" The girl ask facing me. "She has fever" I answer. "Is she bit by one of those things?" "No... Dehydration" "I see... Well follow me. Jorge would want to meet you guys." "Who's Jorge?" Thomas ask her.

I just follow them whilst carrying Y/N in my arms. Her fever is getting worse. Went we enters the room, there's a lot of people. They're looking at us strangely. "Why are they looking at us like that?" "Cause they're curious. We haven't get visitors in a Long time. I am curious too" she answer. I just stayed silent. Occasionally look down to check on Y/N.

Time-skip

Well long story short. They find out we are people from W.I.C.K.E.D and realise we are an important 'subject', so they capture us.

Now we are tied upside down. I don't care about me. But Y/N... She's sick and now being hung upside down. It'll make her dizziness gets worse. What's on my mine is how to get Y/N out from this situation. I turn to Jorge "hey Jorge, I don't care about me.... But can you at least let her go? She's sick. This will only make her sickness worsen" I ask slowly gesturing at Y/N who is still unconscious next to me.

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up I notice my position is upside down. I look around me to see my friends in the same position. "What's wrong guys? Why are we upside down?" "You're finally awake, Love" Newt said looking at me. "How are you feeling" "um despite of being upside down. I'm okay... I guess" I look forward to see a guy looking at us. "Who are you?" I ask him. "He's Jorge. The one who get us upside down like this" Minho explain. I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"Tell me what you know about he right arm" he demand us. "Look we don't know" he turn the handle and cause us to move. I use air bending at him. Causing him to fly and hit the wall behind him. Instead of groaning in pain he just laughs "so you're the one they talk about the most" I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" "The abnormal girl. Who mysteriously have the ability to control elements. I heard a lot about you especially that Janson guy. Who seem to have desire for you. I might have it too... Seeing how attractive you look" after he said that I heard growling next to me.... Newt. I narrowed my eyes at him again. He was about to walk forward to the handle, I create fire ball "not another step" he raise his hand up in mock surrender. I notice he has a gun on his waist. He was about to grab it. I shoot the fire ball near his leg. He jump out of the way "Try that again and I'll burn you next. Take of that belt" he take it of. "Throw it away." I say pointing to the hollow and he did. He quickly try to grab the handle but I was much faster I shot another fire ball burning his hand. "I warned you!" I say. He just take a step back. The others just stare at me in awe. They haven't seen this side of me. I just hate it when someone threaten my friends. I won't stay silent.

"About the right arm. What about it?" "They say it was a ghost." I look back to Jorge "but I happen to believe in ghost" after a few more talk he walk away. "how can you do all that when you're sick?" "I will shrug if I'm not in this position and to answer your question. I have no idea either. The sickness just gone. I'm feeling healthy right now" "well one thing is important to me right now... Please remind me not to get on your bad side" Minho said with pale face. I just chuckle. "We have to get out of here" Thomas said. I agree, there's no way I'm going back to W.I.C.K.E.D, especially that Janson guy. I look around me and see a railing. Then...

*to be continued*

A/N: That's it for this chapter. Vote if you enjoy it. And leave a comment of how you think of it so far. Thanks for reading. There will be more chapter coming up. Bye!!!