Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

"Is that what the music is? Wow..." I say speechless. Jorge just shrug. "But what about Thomas and Brenda?" I ask realising that they have not left the building. Jorge just look down in sorrow. While I start to tear up at the thought of Thomas being dead. Newt come to me wrapping his arms around me, hugging me tightly "They're alive. I know they are. We've been in worse situation than this. They're slick. I'm sure they're still I alive." I say encouraging. They agree. Then Jorge lead us out of here, he claim to know about the Right Arm. But if he lied to use. I won't hesitate to get rid of him.

-Journey to The Right Arm Base-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since we are split up from Thomas and Brenda. Gosh.... I'm so worry about them. But I'm sure they're doing just fine. I have faith in them.

We are heading to a place, I don't really know. But there's some kind of a party going on in there. The smell of what seems like alcohol or something similar to that is very strong, it makes my stomach feels weird.

Newt wrap his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer "stay close to me, Love. I don't want any of those guy to be checking out in you" I turn to him and smile "okay, Newt. But you know I could defend myself, right?" "Of course.... But I just wanna make sure you're really alright" I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder, his grip tighten around me. To keep me secure in his arm.

Time-skip

We found Thomas unconscious on the ground inside the party. We carry him into the room, Teresa went to him to look after him. While Newt and I sat leaning against the wall. He made me sit in his lap. My back is against his chest.

After a while he finally woke up. "Hey there sleepy head" I say chuckling. He look confused. "Where are we?" "I don't know. You tell me... You're the first one to be here" he slowly got up and groaning holding onto his head. "You seem drunk a while ago. So... It makes sense, you're most likely having a hangover right now" I told him.

I stood up from Newt lap and walk over to Thomas. "Thomas... lay back down. I think I might able to help your hangover" there's a bowl of water next to the mattress he's laying on. He did as I told him to.

I start bending the water from the bowl to his head. Moving in a circular motion. The water start to glow, Thomas face start to show that he's relaxing. "How was it?" I ask softly. "It's feels a lot better. Thanks... Y/N" I just smile.

I bend the water back to the bowl. I got up and walk back to Newt, sitting next to him. He wrap his arm around my shoulder "that's amazing... How'd you do that?" "I don't know... I was just bending it to his head. I didn't expect it to give a glow or anything. I guess I just created a new ability" I say with a shrug. He just smile in return and I lean my head on his shoulder.

We got up and walk out the room. We see Jorge is beating someone up. I just sit near the corner, not really paying attention to their conversation. The guy's shape is pretty messed up. He has swollen eyes and it's bloody too. I cringe at the sight and look away.

Then we heard he said "who said about walking?" He lean closer to the guy grabbing both of his shoulder "where's Bertha?" The guy's expression change "not... Bertha"

We start walking to a car "so Bertha is a vehicle" I say. I heard chuckle "obviously" I turn to Newt who's the one laughing at me and pout "I wasn't paying attention to their conversation. Don't laugh at me" I say cutely. He blushed and I giggle "tomatoes~" I cooed poking his cheek making it turn even more red. He grab my hand to stop my from poking him and kiss my cheek. I blushed at the sudden movement. "*laugh* who's the tomato now?" He said between laughter. I just roll my eyes and chuckle softly. We hop on the car Newt sit by the window, with me next to him... In the middle. Then Thomas on the other side of me. It's pretty cramped inside since we only have one car and lots of us.

I lean my head on Newt's shoulder and close my eyes. Slowly drift off to sleep.

After a while I was awoken by Newt. "Love.... Come on, we have to start walking. The road is blocked" he say softly to my ears. I shiver at it. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. I hop off the car, Newt grab my hand and we start walking. I look around the car and notice there's holes in it. I trace each holes, out of the corner of my eyes I notice Thomas is doing the same.

Then all the sudden someone start shooting at us. We all took cover "Y/N! Do something. Use your bending" I heard Minho yelled. "I can't! I don't know the sources for the bullets from. I can't just aimlessly use it. What if I hurt someone" I yelled back. I try to take a peek, hoping I would find the source, when whoever it is shoot me and hit my arms. I groaned in pain. "Shit! I got shot" I say between pain. Newt who's next to me quickly took out a piece of handkerchief from his bag and ripped it to make it as a bandage. He grab my wounded shoulder, then slowly and gently he begin wrapping it. "There... I hope it'll help" he said. His face shows that his worried. The blood start to seep through the fabric.

*to be continued*

A/N: thank you for your support my dear reader. I'm feeling a lot better now. So here's the new Chapter. There will be more chapter. And to let you know. I might not able to update much because on Thursday I'll be returning to Singapore. College is almost start... My holiday is almost over. But I'll try to update as frequently. That's all for now. Bye!!