Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

Thomas come in view. I run to him with Newt next to me. "Thomas! What happened? How did they know where we were?" "It's Teresa... She betray us!" I was right. "My bad feelings came true..." I mumble wide-eyed. Then I glare hard on the ground. I was furious, this time I won't be as forgiving as I am back in the glade, I will get my revenge on Teresa. "Teresa?! Wait until I get my hands on you! You'll be damn sorry?! You traitor?!" I scream as loud as I can't, making the two boys flinch at my tone.

Teresa.... You better watch out. I'm coming for you! I'll kill you for betraying us. No more being nice to you! You're nothing but a big ass traitor! I shouldn't have let you come with us escaping the Glade. I'll make you suffer for what you've done to us

-Battle Against W.I.C.K.E.D-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a chaos. I try my hardest to battle against all of them. But I'm not stable both physically and mentally. Physically... Because they shot me with their electrocute weapon. My whole body became stiff from being electrocute. Mentally.... because I'm beyond furious over the fact that Teresa had betrayed all of us. I swear! the next time we met I will make her pay for this!

Teresa P.O.V

What I do is for the best. But Y/N is really pissed at me. I'm sure gonna be a dead meat when we meet someday.

Back to Y/N P.O.V

I keep trying to battle while trying to keep my friends safe. There's too many of them. I shoot my flame arrow at them, but I didn't hit anyone it was just to scare them. As much as I hate them, I hate killing more.

But my attempt of scaring them off is futile. They just kept fighting back. Firing their weapon here and there. I stick together with Newt, I don't want anything to happen to them.

I can't believe Teresa would betray us like this. Taking her with us when we're escaping the Glade is the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life. That bitch! If I ever see her again, I'll be sure to make her suffer.

I keep using my elements bending, they're coming attacking me from every direction. I have to move fast or I'll get shot again. My body is getting weaker from the previous shot I got. "Love! Behind you!" Newt yell out a warning. I turn around and quickly use air bending, sending our enemy flying off.

I kept fighting without noticing another one is creeping up behind me. I only notice when Minho come running and pushing me out of the way. I fall to the ground scraping both my shoulders and head in the process. It was so painful. I could barely move them and my head is pounding against my skull making it hard to focus. Minho sacrifice himself and got shot, he's struggling to stay awake, one of the enemy grab him and drag him to their plane. "Minho?!" I yell out his name as I struggle to get up. Went I finally manage to get up I use bending to try and get Minho back. But my eyes starting to get blurry and I collapse back to the ground. Newt come to me cradling me in his arms "Y/N! Stay with me! Don't loose your consciousness" I notice there's an enemy coming. I place my hand Newt cheek. "Newt... Run... Save yourself" he place his hand on top of mine "no, love... I couldn't possibly do that" he try to carry me but its no use, he got shot himself and he is getting weaker. He only have enough power to save himself and run away from here. "please... Newt... Go! Save yourself" "but... What about you?" "They won't do anything to me.... Remember Janson? He won't let them get to me" "that's worse Y/N! I can't let him have you. You belong to me!" "And I'll always be yours" Thomas came. I look at him "Thomas take Newt with you and get out of here!" Thomas isn't in a good shape either he got blown away and broke his shoulder (I know he doesn't just pretend okay?) so he can't carry me out of here either. "But" "please... Do it! I believe in you. I won't forgive myself if something happens to Newt" Thomas is hesitant at first. "Hurry! We don't have much time. Take Newt and get out of here, Now!!" Thomas did as I told him. Newt is struggling "Tommy let me go! I can't let them take her!" "We will save her! There's nothing we can do if we're to get caught too" Newt is crying so hard but he force himself to run with Thomas. But before he did he turn to me "I'll safe you, Love. I promise you that.... I love you..." He's not to far so he ran back to me and give me a longing kiss. Tears is streaming down both our faces. He pulled away "I'll safe you, Y/N.... I love you so much" "I know you will I believe in you. I love you too, Newt" he cry harder. "Go... Now" he hesitantly get up and ran away with Thomas who's waiting.

The guard finally gets to me and took me away. I close my eyes as I start to drift of to darkness.
Surrender everything and let fate decide what's best for me.

Time-skip

Newt P.O.V

No... Y/N. They took her away. I feel so helpless I couldn't protect her. I fall on my knees as they flew away. "Y/N?!" I scream at top of my lungs, I punch the ground letting out all my emotion. I just slump on the ground crying harder. Thomas rubbing my back trying to give me some soft of comfort, but nothing helps. I need her with me. The love of my life... my smile... my world.... My girl. I need Y/N with me. I need to save her. No! I will save her, even if it caused my life. I'll save her.

Thomas is telling them that he's going to save Minho and Y/N. While the rest is not sure about what to do. I got up "I'm in! we're going to save them. We're going to save Y/N... Please... I'm begging you guys. Help me save my Y/N. I need her.... Please..." I beg them. Tears is still flowing down my cheek. I don't wanna loose her. I can't! She meant the world to me.

Jorge and Vince got up and look at Thomas. "So what's your plan?" Thomas look at us in confidence "we're going to kill Ava.... and save our friends" he looks at me and smile. I give him a weak smile.

'I'm coming Y/N.... I'm coming.... Hang in there, wait for me....'

*to be continued*