Chapter 16

A/N: This chapter probably gonna be the last chapter of this story. I'll be leaving for Singapore soon as I mentioned in A/N. So I really hope you guys enjoyed my story. Now let's get to the story.

Enjoy!!

Warning: there's slight sexual in this story.

Previously on Chapter 15

"I'm in! we're going to save them. We're going to save Y/N... Please... I'm begging you guys. Help me save my Y/N. I need her.... Please..." I beg them. Tears is still flowing down my cheek. I don't wanna loose her. I can't! She meant the world to me.

Jorge and Vince got up and look at Thomas. "So what's your plan?" Thomas look at us in confidence "we're going to kill Ava.... and save our friends" he looks at me and smile. I give him a weak smile.

'I'm coming Y/N.... I'm coming.... Hang in there, wait for me....'

-Rescuing-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in a room with all white, all I could remember is what happened. How I got separated from Newt. I just laid there crying. I believe Newt. I know he's gonna rescue me and Minho.

The door to the room open to reveal Janson. I instantly sit up. "You're back sweetie" he said. I cringe at his tone. "What do you want!" I spat. "Hmm~ feisty... Just how I like it" he said walking towards me. I use air bending at him to keep him away. But nothing happens. I panicked and back away. "*chuckle* looks like your bending isn't working my dear" he say walking towards me. I continue to back away until my back hits the wall. "What did you do?" I ask, my voice is trembling. "What do you think we do, that suppressed your power?" Then I remembered all that tube. What they inject to me. Another chuckle from him snapping me out of my trance. When I look at him I notice that he's directly in front of me. My eyes widen and I try to back away more, but there's no more space behind me.

I start shaking more. "You're nothing without your ability." He taunt me. "P-please leave me alone" I beg him. "No can't do sweetie.... I've waited too long for this." He say as he lean closer to me. He forcefully kiss me. I didn't kiss back, I feel disgusted. I try to push him away but my body is too weak. He start to move down to my neck. "S-stop... P-please..." I beg. He ignore my plead and just continue on sucking my neck and bite me, causing me to let out a moan of pain. He start to unbutton my top.

But before he could do anything else the door slammed open. Janson jerk away from me looking at the doorway. I didn't know who it was because my eyes is blurry from all the tears. I hurriedly button my top. "Ava..." I heard Janson said. Ava? As in Ava Paige? What is she doing? But I have to be grateful. She came before Janson could go any further. "How many time do I have to tell you? Leave the girl alone." She said sternly. "I'm sorry Ava... I couldn't help it. I've waited so long to have her" Janson said quietly. "I don't care! now... Leave! And don't step your foot in this room!" I heard footstep walking away. I slid down against the wall and hug my knees, placing my head on my knees while crying heavily. I heard footstep coming towards me and a hand placed on my shoulder, I flinch and try to back away. "Shh... It's okay, it's me" Ava say softly. I look up slowly, my sight is still blurry. "You're okay... He didn't do anything worse, did he?" I shook my head no. "T-thank y-you..." I say weakly. She just smile and stood up straight. She outstretch her hand for me to grab "come on.... I'm sure you're hungry." I grab her hand. Then I remember Minho. "W-where's my Friend?" "That Asian guy?" I nod. She smile "I'll take you to him" I nod gratefully.

We start walking down the corridor. We came to a stop in front of a room. Yelling and banging could be heard from the other side of the door. Ava open the door, Minho stumbled forward. "Y/N?" He ask surprise. Instead of answering I went to hug him tightly. He stiffen before relaxing and hug me back. I start to cry again. "Hey... What's wrong? Why are you crying, Y/N?" "J-Janson... He- he..." I couldn't finish what I wanted to say. His grip on me tighter. I could feel anger radiating from him. "He didn't..." I calmed and pulled away slightly. "No... Ava came in before he could go any further... But I'm so scared" I choke a sob. Minho pulled me closer again. "Shh... You're safe now." He pulled away "why didn't you use your bending?" "I-it didn't work... They inject something to me" his eyes widen. I just hug him leaning my face to his chest. "I just hope Newt and the others would come and save us" I mumble. "Yeah.... They will. We have to believe in them." "I do" I mumbled.

Newt P.O.V

We are outside the W.I.C.K.E.D base. Trying to figure out how to snuck in. But it's almost impossible to do so, the guard is so tight. But I'm going in no matter what. My girl is in there.

Thomas walk forward and knock out a guard, he grab their weapons and turn to me handing me one. "Now let's find them" he say. I nod.

We walk forward and shot everyone here and there. We continue to do so as we went further in.

"Well... What a pleasant surprise" we turn around to be face to face with Janson. I can't control my anger "give them back! Give my girl back!" I scream at him, pointing my gun at him. He raised his hand in mock surrender. "Why should I?" He mocked. I growl at him.

Y/N P.O.V

Minho suddenly Attack Ava and killed her. He grab my hand and run away. Me and Minho run around the corridor. We are getting out of here. We came across a guard who's holding archery. I creep up behind him and hit his neck making him pass out. I grab the archery and smirk "my bending might not be working, but archery is also my strength" we continue to run forward. Then we meet Teresa.

"Teresa" I growl. She flinch and turn to run. I grab an arrow and shot her leg. She collapse and I walk towards her. "Please spare me" she beg. I prepare my arrow and point it to her heart. "Why should I spare a traitor!" I spat at her. "I would torture you if my bending is working, but I Guess you're lucky. You'll face instant death" I release the arrow and shot her. Teresa.... Dead.

Minho and I start to run. Went we're about to turn around the corner I heard footsteps. I lean against the wall and readied my arrow. I turn around the corner aiming at them. They did the same, but we froze. "Y/N?" "Newt..." I drop my archery and hug him tightly. He hug me back as tight. "Love... You're safe"

"She almost didn't" I punch Minho shoulder. "Ouch! What? You want to keep it a secret from your own Boyfriend?" Minho said annoyed. "I will tell him, but do you have to brought that up now!" . Newt look at us back and forth, confusion is clearly written all over his face "what are you guys talking about?" "That rat man Janson! He almost rape her" Newt eyes widened before his face turn into anger. "But Ava saved me" I say. Newt hug me tightly "I'm so sorry, Love. I'm not there to save you" "you're here now" "I won't leave you" "Newt.... They inject something to me. My bending isn't working" he pulled away and cupped my face "let's not think about that now. We have to get out of here"

"But first we have to kill Ava" Thomas interject. "No need to worry about that, I've handle it" Minho said. "Really?" Thomas ask surprise. "He did" I say. "Then we have no business here... Let's get out of here" Thomas said. "Wait!" Newt said. "What?" Thomas said. "We have to kill that rat man. He almost rape my girl." Newt said with anger in his face. They all agree. Newt grab my hand and we went to look for Janson. We finally found him. He's sitting reading on a magazine, his back facing us so he didn't notice we're here. Newt crept up behind him. Placing a gun on his head. "Don't move" he spat. Janson visibly froze. Newt turn around facing him "I'm gonna torture you, for what you've done to Y/N. But I'd rather get this over with and kill you" "p-please spare me!" Janson said. Fear... is evident in his eyes. "No! What you've done is unforgivable. Touching my girl" he readied to pull the trigger. "Any last word?" He taunt. Before Janson could say a think he fired, Janson slumped on the couch... dead. I was shocked, I never see this side of Newt. Did I mean that much to him?

Newt grab my hand and we continue to run. Finally reaching the exit and went out, we're finally outside. I slowed before eventually stopped. Newt turn to me "love? What's wrong? Let's go!" He said. "Newt I feel something" I say softly. He look at me confused. I try to create fire ball and it worked. I smirk "my bending is back" I walk forward to the building. I use earth bending and crash the building. My eyes glowed (just like avatar) turning me even stronger. I keep using all my bending, until nothing left of the building. I turn normal and collapse. Newt caught me "easy... It just return, don't push yourself" I nod. He pulled me into a kiss, ignoring the cheering and wolf whistle behind us. Just me and my Newt.

It's over now.... We've won. No more W.I.C.K.E.D.... We can finally live our life in peace without any worry for their endless terror. We're finally safe. But our journey has just started. Now I want to continue my life with Newt surviving The Flare and Cranks. As long as we're together... I'm able to face whatever coming to me. Me... Newt and friends against the world

The End

A/N: it's finally end. I enjoyed writing this story the most. I hope you guys too. Thank you so much for your support and vote. Maybe I'll write more in the future for Newt lover out there. But now I'm gonna focus on college. Thank you again, have a nice day. Bye!!!