Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

After a while we pulled away. Then we realise that it's getting late. So all of us head back to the camp. Newt lead me to my camp. I laid down under the cover. Newt cover my with the blanket and place a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight, love. I love you so much" "I love you too, Newt" he turn around about to walk away, but I grab his hand. He turn to me, confused. "Please, stay with me?" I say gently. He smile at me and motion me to scoot over. I did and he climb under cover. He wrap his arms around my shoulder. I snuggle to his chest and close my eyes. I felt him place a kiss on my head. I fall asleep with a soft smile on my face. Feeling secure in the arm of my beloved boyfriend.

Whatever happens in the future, I don't care as long as Newt is here with me. I'll face whatever is coming to me

-Teresa's Betrayal-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been another week since we've been in The Right Arm base. My wound have recovered fully much to everyone's surprise. It should take more than a month for a gunshot wound to recover, but it only take 2 weeks for me. I guess other than being able to control elements, I'm also a fast healer. But why does it heals faster when I got hurt by a Cranks? Maybe depends on how serious the wounds are, the more life threatening the wound is the faster it heals. I just wish that I could use it to heal the others, so we wouldn't have to loose anyone. Like... Winston.

These days, I keep on getting a bad feelings. Like something bad is gonna happen in a short time. Everyday this nagging feelings got stronger. I wish I would know so I could prevent it from happening. But I'm suspecting Teresa. She's been acting so weird these days. She's also been avoiding us, mostly me. It's either me being paranoid or she is planning something. But she's our friends, she wouldn't do that.... Right?

I'm sitting near a rock watching the distant. The people is pretty welcoming. None of them treat me any differently because of my ability, which I'm very grateful of.

I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around alarm, and relax when I realise who it was. "Hey there, Love" Newt walk over next to me and sit down. He wrap his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his. I sigh and continue to look at the distant. Newt notice my discomfort. "Love?" I look up to meet his eyes. "Yeah?" "What's wrong?" "Nothing..." I answer quietly and turn away. He grab my shoulder and make me turn to look at him. He place his hands on my cheeks so I couldn't look away. "Love... You can tell me, what's bothering you" "*sigh* Newt... Is it bad? For me... To have a bad feeling about our friends?" He look at me confused "what do you mean?". "These days... I keep getting this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach..." He look at me patiently, waiting for me to continue. "...and Teresa has something to do with it" I finished.

"I don't know why, Newt.... I just.... Don't feel comfortable of her these days. I feel like she's planning something" Newt hug me "love... Don't overthink yourself, it's not good for you health" I lean my head on his shoulder "I can't stop it Newt.... As much as I wanna push this nagging feelings away. It keeps on coming back and each time it got stronger.... Like the day is getting closer.... It's suffocating me.... I'm so scared, Newt" I say with a trembling voice and tears threatening to fall. Newt hug me tighter to give me comfort like he always does when something is bothering me. I lean my head on his chest as I start to let out a choke sob.

Time-skip

It was now around night. Usually the bad feeling is stronger during night, this night is not an exception. It's stronger than ever. Whatever the bad thing thats gonna happen, it will be tonight. We're having a small meal. I sat near Newt as always. I need him close to keep me calm. He's the only one who can do that. But tonight it's not helping at all. Thomas got up and walk away. "Where are you going Tommy?" Newt ask him. He turn around to look at us "I'm going to find Teresa, I haven't seen her since morning" my stomach drop as realisation hit me. I've been to deep in thought about this bad feeling that I didn't notice that Teresa was not around all day. Thomas continue to walk away. I began shaking. "Love?? Love, what's wrong?" Newt ask trying to get my attention. But I keep my eyes down cast. Newt hug be to keep me calm. The others look at us with mix feelings written in their face. Concern..... Confused.... But mostly scared to why I'm acting this way.

Thomas P.O.V

I finally found Teresa. "Teresa!" I yell to get her attention. She turn around to look at me. "What are you doing up here alone?" she didn't say anything. She look down and I keep walking towards her. When I reach to her she look up with guilt in her eyes "I hope you understand why I'm doing this, Thomas..." I was confused when she said that. Then I notice something is coming closer behind her. It's W.I.C.K.E.D plane. I look at Teresa with the look of betrayal "what have you done?" "This is for the best" she said. "You traitor?!" I scream at her.

I turn around and run as fast as I can to reach the others. I need to warn them. But I was too late when they start firing them. "No?!" I yelled.

Y/N P.O.V

I look up to see W.I.C.K.E.D, my eyes widened as I start to battle them as best as I could. As I said I'm not stable in this condition.

Thomas come in view. I run to him with Newt next to me. "Thomas! What happened? How did they know where we were?" "It's Teresa... She betray us!" I was right. "My bad feelings came true..." I mumble wide-eyed. Then I glare hard on the ground. I was furious, this time I won't be as forgiving as I am back in the glade, I will get my revenge on Teresa. "Teresa?! Wait until I get my hands on you! You'll be damn sorry?! You traitor?!" I scream as loud as I can't, making the two boys flinch at my tone.

Teresa.... You better watch out. I'm coming for you! I'll kill you for betraying us. No more being nice to you! You're nothing but a big ass traitor! I shouldn't have let you come with us escaping the Glade. I'll make you suffer for what you've done to us

*to be continued*

A/N: oh my... Y/N snapped. Looks like someone really pissed her off, I would be if I'm in her shoes. What happen to the sweet and caring Y/N? What happen to the story? Wanna know? Wait for the next chapter.