Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I create fire, usually I only able to use fire through archery. But I learnt to use it without them. "Not another step, I'll burn you alive!" I say darkly. He stop dead, wide-eyed. "No need to look so surprise. You already know everything" Thomas look at me confused for a second, then look back at Janson. "You keep telling us we're safe from W.I.C.K.E.D... But I know we don't. I just realise that now. You work for them" he smirk at me "you're not going through that door, Y/N" as if on cue the door open revealing Aris and Winston. "Hey guys" "come on! Come on! Come on!" They yell running through the door. Thomas shot them and I shoot a couple fire, then took of running. "Shut the main corridor door! Shut the main corridor door!" I heard Janson said. I turn around and use air bending to push them away. I turn forward and use air bending to help me run faster. I slide and went through the door. Thomas next. Aris went and smash the censor. Janson look frustrated when he can't open the door. Thomas and I stuck out our middle fingers at him. Then....

-Escape-

Y/N P.O.V

We kept running until we reach the main gate. Thomas looked around to find something to open in. He found it and twist it open. The door is opening, we cover our eyes from the gust of wind, "come on! Come on!" Thomas yelled at us, then we continue running.

We keep running looking for a place to hide. We finally found what seems to be an abandoned building and went inside just in time as the patrol that's chasing us came into view, they didn't seem to notice us. We all let out a sigh of relief. Newt went to me and hug me. "We made it, love" I hug him back smiling "yeah... We did" he kiss the top of my head.

We walk deeper to the building to look for something. Newt and I walk hand in hand. We found a few supplies "looks like someone's been here before" I say to no one in particular. Teresa and I went behind the shelves and find clothes laying around. We smile at each other and start changing.

Newt P.O.V

The girls went to change their clothes. I look away to respect their privacy. I notice Frypan is looking at them, mostly Y/N. I grab his chin and turn his face away from the girls. "watch it, Frypan. That's my girl you're staring at" "s-sorry"

Y/N P.O.V

Once we're done changing, we grab a backpack that's laying around and start stuffing them with the stuff me might need. I found an archery set and smile.

(Just imagine that the arrow is more than that 😊😉)

I grab the bow and sling the arrow case around my shoulder. My fire bending is more powerful with archery. "Wow you find a fine archery set there Y/N" Teresa comment. "Indeed" I smile at her.

We walk towards the boys. "Wow... Sweet archery you got there, love" Newt said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me into a kiss, I kiss him back softly. We pull away when we heard a groan. We turn to see Minho "get a room, will you. Shanks?" "We would if there is a room" Newt said. I playfully punch his chest and blushed. "Aww someone looks like a tomato~" Newt cooed at me. I just hid my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckles.

Thomas and Minho walk away to look for more supplies. While I stick around with Newt. After a while the light suddenly turned on. "Looks like someone found the engine" I say.

But then we heard yelling. We look around to see Thomas and Minho come running from the corner. "Run!!" He kept yelling. Then I notice something is chasing them. "Oh shit" I heard Newt curse beside me. Then we all took of running.

We are running up the elevator. "What the hell are those thing!" Minho yelled. "I don't know! Just keep running" Thomas said. "Y/N! Use your bending." "I can't, it'll risk destroying the building. We won't survive" I say while keep running. Then I remember I have archery. I stop and turn around quickly preparing my archery. I shoot and hit one of them, then burst into fire. Turn back around then continue running. When all the sudden two appear tackling me and Newt. I use air bending and push it of me. I was about to help Newt but Thomas beat me to it. "Thanks Tommy" Newt said. We continue running.

We keep running until there's a door. The boys are trying to get it open. "Get the door open" Winston yelled. "Guys move!" I instruct. I've develop my earth bending to bend metal. With one push I get it open. "Wow..." The boys mumble. We took of running. One of the Cranks grab Winston. I try to help him but one grab my leg. Newt try to pull me but I feel my leg being ripped by their sharp nail. I scream in pain. He finally manage to pull me he lift me up and start running "hang in there love.... Please..." I grip onto his shirt tightly from the pain.

We finally manage to get out. "Newt... Put me down...." He did. Once I made sure everyone is out. I use sand bending and drown the building. Then I collapse. Newt caught me. "Newt.... It hurts" I moan in pain. "Love... Please... Hang in there" he cried. Then I feel something. I look at my leg to see its healing.... Fast. Until the scars is gone, like it was never there in the first place. I look at Newt and smile happily. But then I remember Winston. "I wish I could use it to you" I say crying. He just smile weakly at me. Then....

*to be continued*