Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

What we saw shock us. They're after our friends... we have to hurry. They want to do experiment on our friends, except me. Janson wants to keep me for himself. I started to shake but I manage to keep silent. They left Thomas came to me. "Y/N? Come on we gotta warn the others" I nod and we hurried back. When we get there. I hurried out and start shaking more. Newt notice and he pulled me into a hug. Thomas explain to everyone, and we start to form a plan. There's no way we're staying here.

Today all my suspicion and doubt is answered these people is working for W.I.C.K.E.D all along. We have not escape from their grasp but we will find a way to escape, doesn't matter how. We'll find a way

-Escape-

Y/N P.O.V

Newt is still holding me to calm me down. Thomas is still explaining to everyone what we heard. Including the part where Janson wants me for himself. Newt grip tighten on me. "We have to get out of here, there's no way I'm letting that slinthead take Y/N away from me. We are not safe here" Newt interject. "I agree" Thomas said.

This few days I've developed my bending ability. I can sense movement from the vibration of the earth. I felt footstep coming here. By the way it vibrates it's more than one person. "Guys! They're coming!" I say. "How do you know?" "I feel it. No time to explain we have to go. Now!" Thomas hurriedly grab a blanket and tied it around the door to keep them from entering this room. Aris appear from the ventilation. "Guys we gotta go!" We all went to the ventilation.

We reach to where we went to the other day. Newt went first. I was last. I jump and Newt caught me. I smile and peck his lips. "Guys... There's no time for that" he hurriedly put me down an we start running through the corridor. Aris went away he said he needed to do something, Winston went away with him. We start running different direction. We came across a woman in doctor suit. We took her as our hostage. Thomas demands her to take us to where they kept Teresa.

When we reach there, Teresa was unconscious with oxygen placed on her nose. Thomas went to wake her up. "Teresa we gotta go" "Thomas?" "Yeah it's me. Now come on" she got up. There's a guard was about to open the door. I use air bending and push him out. Minho went to close the door. Winston push the shelf to block the door (I don't really remember this part. So just go along with it, 'Kay?) Thomas and Newt broke the glass. They went out first. Thomas help Teresa to climb out. Newt helped me.

We continue to run. Thomas use the card he stole from one of the guard and slide it through the censor, but it didn't work. Ke kept trying. "Thomas.... Y/N..." We turn around and saw Janson with his guard. Thomas has taken a stun gun (I don't know what that is😓 sorry) and point it at them. I step forward as well, ready to use my bending. "Open the door Janson" Thomas said. "You really don't want me to" "open the damn door!" I yell. "Listen! I only want what's best for you. Especially you... Y/N" he said smiling towards me, though I know it's everything but sincere. I shiver at that. "I'm trying to save your life. The maze is one thing. But you won't last a day out in the scorch. I'm just trying to protect you guys" he say stepping forward with arms up in mock surrender. I create fire, usually I only able to use fire through archery. But I learnt to use it without them. "Not another step, I'll burn you alive!" I say darkly. He stop dead, wide-eyed. "No need to look so surprise. You already know everything" Thomas look at me confused for a second, then look back at Janson. "You keep telling us we're safe from W.I.C.K.E.D... But I know we don't. I just realise that now. You work for them" he smirk at me "you're not going through that door, Y/N" as if on cue the door open revealing Aris and Winston. "Hey guys" "come on! Come on! Come on!" They yell running through the door. Thomas shot them and I shoot a couple fire, then took of running. "Shut the main corridor door! Shut the main corridor door!" I heard Janson said. I turn around and use air bending to push them away. I turn forward and use air bending to help me run faster. I slide and went through the door. Thomas next. Aris went and smash the censor. Janson look frustrated when he can't open the door. Thomas and I stuck out our middle fingers at him. Then....

*to be continued*

A/N: I'm gonna make 2 part for this. It'll be too long to write them as one. So sorry it's kinda short in this one. Thank you for reading. Leave a comment on what you think. More parts coming. Bye!!!