Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Newt tuck himself in and pulled me with him, wrapping his arms around me. "Are you gonna tell me now?" "No.... Sorry." He frown. "But I can tell you one thing." "What is it, Love?" "I don't trust this place" he look confused. I just buried my head on the crook of his neck "I'll tell you tomorrow.... I promise" I feel him nod. I felt him place a soft kiss on top of my head. "Goodnight, love. I love you" "goodnight Newt. I love you too" then we fall asleep.

This place is not trustable. I feel like they're hiding something. No.... I know they're
Hiding something and I'm gonna find out what is it they're hiding

-Shaken Up-

Y/N P.O.V

When I woke up I don't know if it's still around midnight or its morning. These people don't have any window. I guess that's makes sense since the woman from the video told us about what they call The Flare.

I was sitting up in mine and Newt bed about to get up to go to the bathroom, when Newt pulled me back into a laying position. I squeak at the sudden movements. "Don't get up, yet" "Newt... I need to go to the bathroom" he make a whining sound. "I'll be back.... I promise" he look at me and sigh, reluctantly let me go. I kiss his cheek and get up. There's no bathroom in this room so I have to head outside to get to the bathroom.

After Toilet Break

I'm done using the toilet, was about to head back when a hand grab my wrist and pushing me to the wall, pining me. I look up since the person is taller than me to see Janson. "What do you want?" I ask. This time I'm not scared at all. "Ahh~ feisty. I like it" I push him off me. "Too bad... I don't" I walk away. "Now leave me alone" I say sternly. But he didn't listen, he grab me again and push me back to the wall. "Who said you could walk away?" He said leaning closer. He start sucking my neck. This time I started to shake a bit. "G-get of me!" I manage to let out. "Not so brave now, are we?" I can't take it anymore. I place my hand on his chest and use fire bending burning his clothes. He instantly recoil from holding me. I took the chance to get away from him.

I open the door to our room and close it shut harder than I'm suppose to be, waking up the others. I didn't notice that though, I'm too shaken up of what happen earlier. "Y/N?" I heard someone said. But I didn't say anything, instead I slid down the door and start sobbing. I heard footstep coming towards me and I was being pulled into a hug. I let out a shriek "get of me! Get of me!" I chant repeatedly. "Y/N! Love! It's me..." I calm down when I realise its Newt. I hug him back crying silently. He shot the others a look, they understand what he want so they left us be.

Once I've calm down, he pulled away slightly to get a better look of my face. "Love? Are you gonna tell me what happen?" I shook my head hiding my face in his chest. He caress my head gently. I fall asleep on his arm.

Newt P.O.V

What's wrong with Y/N? Ever since we got here, she's been acting like this. Last night too, who make her so shaken up like this? 'I swear it I ever find who the shucking culprit is! I'll bloody kill that person' I thought. I'm boiling on the inside, but calm on the outside. I don't wanna scared Y/N more than she already is. I pick her up and gently laid her on our bed.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

When I wake up I notice I'm back in my room. I was slightly confused, but then I remember what happen. I start to shake again. A hand lands on my head and I flinch. "Shh... It's me" I calmed once I know it's Newt. I sit up and hug him. "Love.... Please tell me what's happening to you" I hesitated a bit. But I just decided to tell him. I begin telling him what happen from the beginning up until now. As I tell him I notice his face is turning red out of anger. I tell him everything except where he knows about him betraying me. I have to get more evident first before telling that to anyone.

When I'm done telling what happens he shot up. "I'll bloody kill him?!" He yells. But before he could go I grab his hand. "Newt... Don't!" "But-" "Newt... He's someone important here. No one will believe us. They'll just think of us as someone who likes to spread out rumours. I don't want you to get in trouble. Please...." I plead. He sigh and pulled me in a hug "I'm so sorry, love.... I wasn't there to protect you" "it's okay Newt.... You're here with me now" "yeah and I'll always be with you. You're not going anywhere alone" I nod. "Come on. It's time to have some meal. The others is already there. But I stayed to look after you" he say while grabbing my hand pulling me gently. I walk with him towards the cafeteria. In the middle of the way, we came across Janson. I can sense Newt is getting tense so I squeeze his hand. He look at me and sigh, he shot a glare and Janson who smirk at us in return, he wink at me. Newt getting more tense I just pull him with me and we walk faster.

We reach the cafeteria and went to grab some meal. We sit with the others. "Are you okay, Y/N?" I look up to see Minho is the one asking me. I slowly nod. He didn't seem to convinced by it. I just smile "I'll be okay, guys don't worry"

What happen today really shaken me up
I wish it'll never happen again. But I doubt Janson would leave me alone. But the next time I'll be ready. I'll fight him back. I'll show him who's he messing with. I'm not scared if anyone will knows about my ability. I use it for my self-defence not to harm anyone

*to be continued*

A/N: we all know Janson is the bad guy in this story. So I just level up his badness. Well... I hope you guys enjoy the story. Be sure to leave a comments, a little tips would be useful. Thank you for reading and supporting me. Bye!!!