Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

We reach the cafeteria and went to grab some meal. We sit with the others. "Are you okay, Y/N?" I look up to see Minho is the one asking me. I slowly nod. He didn't seem to convinced by it. I just smile "I'll be okay, guys don't worry"

What happen today really shaken me up
I wish it'll never happen again. But I doubt Janson would leave me alone. But the next time I'll be ready. I'll fight him back. I'll show him who's he messing with. I'm not scared if anyone will knows about my ability. I use it for my self-defence not to harm anyone

-Suspicion and Answer-

Y/N P.O.V

There's a lot of things that has been bothering me lately. When we are in the cafeteria, Janson came in with a few guard. They started to call out names and took them somewhere, saying its a better place for them. But something about it seems fishy to me. The way the guard is acting, they told us that this place is suppose to be safe, but then they are taking some of us to another place. What is this place? They keep doing tests on us.

The more I think about it, the more I don't trust this place. Everything just give of the vibe that they're not trustable. There's also something bothering me. Where's Teresa? I haven't seen her ever since I woke up in that clinic the other day. Thomas told me that they took her away for a few test, but she hasn't return since. That just add more to my suspicion.

I don't like this place, not one bit. Thomas seems to be thinking the same way. But we didn't say anything to the others, cause they seem comfortable here. I can't talk to Thomas alone cause there's always Newt with me, ever since what happened with Janson. He never leave my side. He became more protective towards me. At first I thought it was cute. But it's kinda annoyed me now. But I didn't protest cause I know he meant well... To protect me.

We are sitting in the cafeteria, eating in silence. I look around the place. The guard here is too strict, how are they expecting us to be comfortable. If we are not free to do what we wish to do. There's too many rules that doesn't make sense either.

Time-skip

It's around night time, we are getting ready for bed. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone calling out for me and Thomas. Newt and I wasn't sleeping in the same bed tonight. Cause of what happen I became a bit paranoid, he decide it was best for me to have a bit space.

Thomas and I look at each other, then Thomas look down at his bed. I got up quietly and walk towards his bed, squatting down and peered under his bed to see a boy.

"Hey.... Come with me, I need to show you something" he said. Thomas and I look at each other but we follow anyway. We went along the ventilator "hurry... you're gonna miss it out" "miss what?" I ask. "Just come" he turn around the corner. When I get there, he's looking down on the gap. "What is it?" Thomas ask. "Look... They did it Everyday" we both look down to see what he mean.

There's a guard bringing an unconscious person in a medical bed (I don't know what it called. So I'm just gonna say that). "What is this?" I ask the boy. "I don't know either. But one thing I notice, the people who are brought to that room, they never come out." That seems fishy to me.

"We'll meet again tomorrow. I gotta go back before anyone notice I'm gone" I nod at the boy. "Wait!" Thomas called. He stop and turn to us "We didn't know your name?" "It's Aris" then he went away. Thomas and I head back to our room.

It was the next day. We decide to tell the others about it. Every detail from how the boy come to us, to what he shows us. We also point towards the boy so the others would know. "Love... Why would you go of like that? What if something happens to you" I look at Newt. "I'm okay, Newt. Nothing happens to me... I'm fine" "but-" "Newt.... I understand that you're trying to protect me. But you know what I can do. I won't hesitate to use it for self-defence. Don't worry..." He sigh and wrap his arm around my shoulder "okay.." I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

It was night time. Thomas and I are waiting for Aris to come so we can go to investigate. He came this time he appear so everyone can see him. They are shock. I giggle at their face. "No need to be that shock guys. He's a boy, not a ghost" I say through giggle. They just roll their eyes at me. "We'll be right back, guys" we went the same way to where we go yesterday.

This time Aris has the key. He opens the door and we enter the room. What we discover shocks us. Every people they took that day till now is here, attached to a machine. Seems to be under dope (I just know that this has something to do with medicine. I only thought it was a song. You know, BTS - Dope. Haha XD I'm stupid) low chances that they're still alive. Then the door is about to open. We hurriedly find a place to hide.

What we saw shock us. They're after our friends... we have to hurry. They want to do experiment on our friends, except me. Janson wants to keep me for himself. I started to shake but I manage to keep silent. They left Thomas came to me. "Y/N? Come on we gotta warn the others" I nod and we hurried back. When we get there. I hurried out and start shaking more. Newt notice and he pulled me into a hug. Thomas explain to everyone, and we start to form a plan. There's no way we're staying here.

Today all my suspicion and doubt is answered these people is working for W.I.C.K.E.D all along. We have not escape from their grasp but we will find a way to escape, doesn't matter how. We'll find a way

*to be continued*

A/N: here's the next chapter. Hope you'll enjoy it and didn't get bored for my stories. Thank you for the patient. More chapter is coming. Bye!!!