Four.

Friday, July 21st.
Kalia.

Rell took me to The Cheesecake Factory. I haven't been every since I was a teen. It was okay, it was just the first date anyways. We were talking about ourselves. He told me how he fucks with the streets because that's all he knew growin up.

Typical shit.  I didn't care, as long as I wasn't involved.

"Yo food good?" I smiled and nodded, saying "Very, yours?"

"Yeah , I always get this."

"When you take girls out?"

He shook his head. "Nah , take out. I can't cook."  I laughed. "Maybe I can cook one of my famous meals for you." I shrugged , siping my water.

"I would like that a lot. I get tired of eating out."

"So is there anything I should know? This is the best time to tell me."

"Nah , I have no reason to hide anything anyways." He said smiling at me. I blushed.

Once we were done eating , he paid and I left a 3 dollar tip. He drove me home since I told him how I was saving for a car and taking Uber's.

"I hope to see you later ma." I smiled and nodded, getting out of his car and walking in to the building.

Then I called Serenity. "Yo?"

"So he took me to the Cheesecake Factory, come to find out he's one of those streets niggas."

"Mhm.. I see.. you're okay with that?"

"Yeah as long as he doesn't put me in it, we're good."

" I understand, how do you think ja-"

"Wait speaking of feelings. Girl guess what happened." "What happened? Tell me." She said with excitement.

"Trey kissed me today."

She gasped. "Right and I don't know I kinda sorta by mistake blushed."

"Sooooo...you basically have three guys-" she said dramatically.

"No only one, just Rell."

"I'm confused on why you like Rell so much but okay, I got to go. Dre is supposed to be on his way" Someone she was very low-key with. No one knew about them but Jas and I.

"I can't wait to get like y'all, 2 years strong and shit. "

"Girl we not together right now I just have a dick appointment. I'll talk to you later. "

I laughed and hung up. She left me lonely. I decided to FaceTime Rell.

"Wassup?"

"What you doing?"

"Nothing over here chilling , you had fun tonight?"

"Yeah I did, thanks."

"Yeah, maybe we can do it again." I nodded and watched him , he was just looking at me. I smiled and he licked his lips. "Weirdo." I laughed. "Shut up"

"It's yo bedtime."

"It's is?" He nodded , I was bored anyways so I put him on mute and sat my phone down, dozing off. Today was a long day and I knew I would be sleeping extra hard tonight.