Five.

A week later.
Kalia.

I laughed. "Okay okay put me down!"

"You gone stop rolling yo eyes?" Rell said and I rolled my eyes and nodded , he started tickling me again.

I laughed uncontrollably giving in. "Okay okay! Damn." He smiled put me down and I went back over to the stove. I was cooking enchiladas for him. He said they were his favorite.

"All done."

"Mmh, they smell really good." He said as he stood beside me.

One thing about Rell was he wasn't really all that flirty. He was just really chill, I liked that.
"Here." I gave him a plate as he sat down at the table.

"How you like it?" He nodded with his mouth full. I laughed "boy , it's not that good."

"I didn't think you could cook but you can. And you cut hair? Can someone say wife material?"

"Finally someone realized." I said jokingly.
"I realized when I seen yo ass." I blushed. My phone started ringing. It was jay.

He was starting to get annoying because it seemed like every time I was around Rell, he would call me. Rell wanted to deal with him but I didn't want to start anything between families.

"Yes jay?"

"What I told you bout answering the phone like that?" I smacked my teeth. "I only do it for you, you're always bothering me." Rell snatched the phone from me and hung it up. Then he turned it off. I shrugged. "Sorry?"

"You don't have to apologize shorty." I grabbed his cup and drunk some of his sprite.

"Damn it's good?" He asked as I drunk most of it. I laughed and nodded, I sat it back down. His phone rang. His phone rarely rung around me but when it did it was always his sister or mother.

"Yo?" I grabbed his plate since he was done with it and placed it in the sink. "Nah, Ian doing shit. I'll be over there in a minute."

I looked at him as he hung up. "You gone spend the night again?"

I nodded. "Ight, I'll be back later on." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

I turned my phone on and called Serenity. I needed help with Rell.

"Hey boo."

"Hey Serenity, I need a favor."

"What else do you call me for. But I got you, wassup?"

First cliffhanger and definitely not the last. Lmao see y'all in the next chapter