Eight.

Kalia and her outfit in the media or at the top.
Excuse the mistakes.
——

Rell took me to this fancy ass restaurant.  The lil ass servings of food and shit. It was nice though. He looked nice too. Nah fuck that, that nigga was looking tooo good. Like a snack. I could do a lot of shit to him right now. But like he said its not a date.

"Ya food good?" I smiled and nodded

"Ya food good?" I smiled and nodded. "Yours?"

"Ion know you tell me, yo ass tasted it. " I laughed. "It was a yes or no question Rell"

"Being my girlfriend is a yes or no thing." Like I said he never really flirted but now he has began doing it more often.
"And I would say yes to that thing"
"You would?" I nodded and looked at him.

"Did I tell you how good you look tonight?"

"Yeah a bunch of times, but I can still hear it." I said smiling.

He laughed. "You're mines, Ight?"

"That's not.. okay rell." I said rolling my eyes and he smirked at me making me smile even harder.

"Let me get a kiss." I leaned over and kissed him , I moved back quickly cause he loves to start shit and not finish it.

"The bill, you two have a great night."The waitress spoke before smiling and walking off.

"We will." Rell said smiling at the waitress and then at me. He grabbed the bill and looked at it before putting the money inside.

We walked out of the restaurant holding hands and went over to the parking lot. "Thanks for everything."

"No problem, you enjoyed?" I nodded and looked at him. "Did you?"

"I always enjoy with you." I blushed as he opened the door to the car for me.

"You staying tonight?"

"Hm.. yeah I'll stay. You don't go to church do you?"

"Nah , but we can go-"

"I don't go either." I spoke cutting him off as I fixed my dress.

"Why not?" I shrugged and looked out the window. He turned the radio up and held my hand.
My phone began to ring. "Hello?"

"What you doin? It's be like 3 hours?" Serenity said loudly.

"Girl no it hasn't, I'm not doing anything. I'm in the car right now."

"Don't do nothing in the car! You gone regret that shit , I know I do." Jas said in the background.

I laughed. "Y'all are so rude calling me during a date."

"Technically the date is over. But we are just being good friends and checking up on you"

"Well thanks I appreciate it all, love you bye." I said rushing off.

"You didn't have to hang up, it was coo."

"I wanted to." I smiled at him, he looked over at me and back at the road. "What you smile so much fa?"

"I got a lot to smile about." He nodded. "I hope I'm one of those reasons."

"Eh.. kinda." I joked and he smiled. We pulled up at his house and I got out. "Yo ass might as well move in, you ain't never home."

"You want me here." I said walking in the house. We went upstairs , I laid in the bed and closed my eyes.

"You that tired you can't take ya clothes off and get comfortable?" I pouted and nodded. He smiled and started taking my shoes off.

"Don't start nun. "

"Period?" He questioned as he made a face backing up. "No , you gotta wait fa dis nigga."

"But I already-"

"Boy shut up." He laughed. "How the hell you take this shit off?"

"You are no help." I said as we both took off my clothes leaving me in my matching bra and underwear. He laid beside me after undressing and I yawned.

"Stank breath."  I blowed it in his face and laughed.

"I love you." He said looking down at me.

——
Yikes. What will Kalia reply back to that?