Eleven.

Excuse the mistake.

Kalia.
Friday.

"When yo ass gone take this hair down?" Jas said playing it. I smacked my teeth and moved her hand.

"Mind yo business bald head." She laughed. "I'm just saying how you gone do hair and not have ya hair looking good."

"Bitch my hair looks great."

"It does but you need to try something new. Pink or sum."

"Don't put no damn pink in yo head" Keem said laughing as he walked inside.

"Nobody was talking to yo bean head ass."

"You liked this-"

"No I actually didn't" she said rolling her eyes. They argued every chance they got , I don't even know why she still works here if she doesn't fuck with him.

I personally think they still fucking.

"What about red? I never had red before."

"Yess, Rell gone love it."

"You think so?" I asked looking in the mirror. She nodded looking as well.

We didn't have any clients at the time which is crazy.
Today was a chill day I guess and we were just waiting on walk-ins.

"You should come out to the club tonight."

"I should?" I said , I have to ask Rell. He's a lil controlling but it's fine, I get it. Look at me.

"We going, we need to get out." Serenity spoke out with her hands on her hips.

"I might, I don't know yet. "

"Girl yo ass coming , even if I have to drag you. "

"Well Im going home. Y'all have fun here."

"Man i got the worst employees ever, all y'all take yall ass home." Keem said shaking his head.

-
Rell and I were getting ready to go to the club. He insisted that he went with me but I didn't care. It was no big deal , I was just gonna drink a little anyways. I wanted Jas and Serenity to ride with me so I wouldn't have to find them once I got there.

"Baby take my picture. "

"Here yo ass go, just one picture and we leaving."

I laughed and fixed my hair before posing. He took a few pictures and I looked at him before making him take more. We did this for about 15 minutes until he took them correctly.

"Thanks big head." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yeah yeah, let's go."