Thirteen.

Excuse Mistakes.
Saturday.
Kalia.

I called off of work , my clients would just go to Serenity and Jas whenever I wasn't there. Vice versa if they called out. I really wasn't in the mood.

Jas and Serenity had texted me and asked wassup but I couldn't say anything.

"Where's my food at Kalia?"

I looked at him. What the fuck, I'm not a maid. I guess he's still feeling a little aggressive. I only shrugged saying. "I'm tired, you have cereal don't you?"

"Get yo ass up and make some breakfast before I beat yo ass." He said as his stank ass morning breath hit my face , I sat up looking at him more. Was he serious?

I rolled my eyes and got up, walking down to the kitchen. I got a few things out of the fridge and sighed. I sat everything down on the counter, I tried not to cry because that would just make things worst.

I love Rell but I don't know wassup with him. He didn't mean it though, I know he didn't.

——

Rell and I had just got out the shower and we were laid up in the bed. He made me lay naked with him for some reason. He was becoming controlling.

Before he hit me , he was controlling but it was like aggressive , overprotective and cute. After he hit me it's like I'm starting to open my eyes and realize this isn't anything I should've ignored.

"Baby, can I go get some food for later?"

He nodded with his eyes closed. I slipped out of his tight grip and went over to my bag, I got my clothes on and then left the house.

Then I got in his car and drove off to the shop.

"How you gone call off and come ?" Jas said sitting on Keem's lap. I guess she didn't learn to stop messing with other people's man.

"I'm not in the mood." I said in a sad tone, sitting over in on of the chairs.

"You Ight?" Trey said , I looked over at him and nodded. I didn't want anyone judging me. I just had to get out of the house, I couldn't just sit and look.

"You sure Pooh?" Serenity asked , I started tearing up and that's when they aww'd. Serenity grabbed my hand and pulled me in Akeem's office with Jas behind.

"He cheated?" I shook my head. "It's nothing."

"Nah fuck that , he got you crying. We gotta beat his ass?"

"No..I don't want anything to be said but.."

"But?" I sighed and started to cry harder , my sobs were mad loud. They rubbed my back and had a sad look on their face.

"He hit me.."

"What?!" "Oh hell no!" They both said , now mad. "We need to beat his ass wtf!" Jas said.

"No fr, I don't want anything to happen to him. He was drunk when he did it. I know he won't do it again, it was just heartbreaking because I really loved him and he did that. He hurt me."

I sniffled. I just had to let that cry out. I just needed to cry, I actually felt better. They hugged me. "I wanna beat his ass but I'll respect your wishes." Serenity said and wiped my tears.

"You don't need to spend the night over there."

"Yeah I know, I'm not. I should've just went home last night anyways." I stood up and fixed myself. "We love you baby."