Fifteen.

Where the fuck is Keem.

It felt like it had been hours, at this point i didnt even think he would be back. I felt so disgusting , I didnt even wanna be living right now.

I crawled over to my purse which was thrown on the floor and called Keem. I had been crying for awhile to the point that tears seem to stop coming out but once i heard him answer I started to weep again. "Kalia? You good?"

I sniffled, trying to calm myself. "He-He raped me Keem."

"Who wtf?!" Keem yelled with the guys in the background asking what was up. "She got raped bruh."

"Who is that?"

"We on our way."

"Wait! Who-" He hung up. I wiped my tears and gathered my stuff siting on the opposite couch. I waited impaitently , to get home and let everything out.

-

Jay

"We just handled Rell now we gotta handle somebody else for Kalia. Why everybody out to get shorty?" Blake said looking at me as if I knew.

"Ion know but that shit is crazy." Keem said driving fast to the shop.

"And how we gone get Kalia in the car with all these weapons and a dead body in the back?" Blake asked.

"Don't worry bout allat , just sit back and hush" Keem said.

And no we didn't kill Rell but we did kill his homeboy. He kept talking shit before and so it happened. Rell just got his ass beat for beating my shorty.. She aint mines but you know still my shorty.

"Why yo ass so quiet?" Keem said looking at me and then at the road.

"Why the fuck you left her alone?" I said annoyed as he continued to speed to the shop.

"Nigga I didn't. Trey was there."

"He raped her?" I said looking at him. He shook his head. "Some guy was getting his hair did, I guess Trey left." I shook my head. "This shit gone fuck her head up." I said thinking and sighed as he finally parked the car.

We got out and rushed inside the shop. She walked over to Keem and hugged him. He rubbed her back as she cried silently. "we gone get this nigga"

"Come on" She looked up at me and looked away , walking outside to the truck. She got in my seat and I sat in the back with Blake. "Who going home first?"

"Me.." She spoke quietly.

Soon we pulled up at her building, I grabbed her hand and she jumped alittle. "Can i come inside?" She nodded, not looking at me. I held her hand and started to walk but she didn't move. "Lets go to your place instead.."

"That's cool , come on."

We got back in to the car and were off to my house.

Kalia

My electricity bill wouldn't be able to get paid until next week and I'm already the most embarrassed person ever. I couldn't have him feel more bad.

We arrived at Jay's house, I got out and waited for him , we walked in once he unlocked the door and moved aside for me.He turned on the lights and I went upstairs going to his bedroom. "Got a t shirt and some shorts?" I asked.

"Of course" He went over to his dresser and digged for some soon handing them to me. "You need to start folding yo clothes." I said. He laughed. "Oh so you got jokes huh?"

I kinda dry fake laughed before taking my shirt off. "You just gone get undressed in front of me?"

"I mean you've seen me before." He nodded agreeing as i changed my clothes and got in his bed. "You comfortable with me sleeping with you?"

"Of course its nothing" I spoke out getting comfortable.

"I mean with you and yo situation , you know." He reminded me , i sighed. "I said its nothing , I'm fine." I lied.

I'm always telling people that , I'm so messed up. Why does everything bad have to happen to me?

"I know youre not. But i got you whenever you need something." I nodded and closed my eyes. I had been crying all day and that shit was exaughsting. I didn't even feel like it.

My phone started to ring. I just ignored it and started falling asleep when it stopped ringing and Jay said "Yo?" I turned my head to him with my vision kind of blur because of the bright lights.

"Whos that?" I whispered. How he just gone answer my phone.

He handed the phone to me. It said "Conference". "Hello?" I spoke.

"You okay pooh ?"

I sighed at the voice of Serenity. "Yes , I'm good."

"No youre not. Why she asked that dumb question, where are you right now?" Jas said.

"..Uh, I'm at Jay's."

"We'll be there , tell em we staying the night so make room." The phone soon hung up and i looked at him. "Looks like there is gonna be a sleepover."

He smacked his teeth , I wanted to laugh but i couldn't. "Let me go put some more blankets and pillows in the guest room, Ill be back."