Eighteen

Gonna Go Ahead And Finish This Book.
Better Books On The Way. ❤️ Maybe even a sequel? 😉

———

Kalia.

It's been months since you have seen or heard of me. I do apologize but I know you're ready for the tea. So I will definitely fill you in.

First thing first..The guy who raped me, broke me , and basically made everything worst is now locked up for life. It made me feel secure knowing that he was behind bars but I still didn't feel justified.

Either way, life is good right now.

Jay and I are going 6 months strong. It feels like it had been longer , I can't believe we have made it this far because trust me we've been through hell and back. I didn't know I could put up with all the baby mama drama but she wasn't stopping me from loving my man.

"Kalia!"  Jay yelled snapping me out of my thought. Lordt he's so fine. I looked up at him and smiled while he looked at me with a weird type of look. "You good?"

I nodded and laughed to myself hugging his neck standing on my tippy toes. "I love you baby."

"I love you too weirdo but i came to see if you knew Jasmine was waitin outside for you?"

"Oh shit nah." I said as I grabbed my bag and purse heading outside of our house and to Jasmine's car.

"Yall was getting another quickie in huh?" Jass said as she smirked and pulled off. I laughed and shook my head. "Girl no, why didn't you bring Aiden?"

Yup! Jass and Keem had a baby. Aiden is only three months old and usually Jass brings him with her. Jass doesn't work at the shop anymore, she's a model now. She wants me to do it with her but I have too good of a talent to quit what I love.

Jass sometimes just sits at the shop with us and gossip like old times and since they live around the corner from us she takes me to work every morning.

We got out the car once arrived and hurried inside.
"Wassup bitches!" Jass yelled walking over to Keem as I went to my station laughing.

"Hey boo." Serenity said walking past me and slapping my booty, with her pregnant ass. Turns out Serenity was on that Kylie Jenner shit, instead of hiding her pregnancy she hid her man tho.

"When you and Jass gone stop touching my ass?"

"Ain't nobody tell you to get all thick!" Jass said as she came up from kissing keem's neck and shit. "Right her ass betta not be pregnant." I smiled rubbed my belly "a wittle me would be cute tho right?" I asked.

"Fuck no." Trey said nonchalantly as he was doing what he does best, nothing. I laughed. "Whateva trey."

"And can yall please stop being nasty like y'all don't eachother at home?" Serenity said to Keem and Jass.

"Shit after work his ass be tired." Jass replied mainly talking to Keem as she pouted. "Im sorry baby."

"Yall so damn cute!" I squealed as I started parting my first client's hair.

"Nah you and jay cute, you getting happy weight and shit. I had a baby and still skinny as-"

"A stick?" Trey said looking up from his phone making everyone laugh. "No i was gonna say as fuck, don't make me cut you in here trey."

"My bad." Trey said laughing as he put his hands in surrender.

If you're looking for a catch up on Trey's life for the pasts months. Nothing has really changed, he's been acting weird and dry. As you can see he's been really shady too. I don't know what has gotten into him. I hope he's okay tho.

Keem said that soon he wants to get a new shop and get more workers, he said he wanted to split the beauty shop and barber shop up by a little wall. I think it would he good to have a change.

I just hope Jay is ready for a change in our life. Since I'm 2 months pregnant.  

Excuse any mistakes or spelling errors.