Nine.

Excuse the mistakes.

Sunday Morning.

It was around 10 in the morning and I had decided to cook for Rell. He barely has shit but I found some eggs and pancake mix. I made toast too.

Rell made his way downstairs , yawning. I smiled. "Finally sleepyhead."

"Smells good down here." He said coming behind me. I put the eggs on the plate beside the pancakes and the piece of toast. "I try, you barely have shit."

"Yeah I gotta start getting groceries cause you done moved in." I laughed and turned to him as he stood behind me already eating. "Boy go sit down and eat."

"I'm gonna go take a shower baby" I said walking off and upstairs to the bathroom. Rell's house was pretty big. It had 2 rooms and a bathroom on one side and the master bedroom far down on the other side.

I picked out a big shirt of his and walked to the laundry room, I put my clothes in the washer and then went to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and started washing off when the door opened and then a few seconds later Rell was behind me.

I shook my head and turned to him. "Shouldn't you be eating?"

"Yeah come on."

I laughed. "You're nasty, get out."

"So a grown man can't take a shower now?" I crossed my arms. He grabbed me and pulled me up against him. Woooh Jesus.

I smirked and looked down then back at him. "Okay now get out." He smacked his teeth and then smacked my ass before getting out. Then I tapped his butt lightly , he turned to me and I started laughing. "I'm sorry baby."

"You gone be." He said getting back in the shower and putting me up against the wall. I smirked at him and kissed him. I held his face, deepening the kiss as he picked me up. I sucked his bottom lip and felt him slide inside of me slowly. I moaned , breaking the kiss.

I gasped and closed my eyes tightly as I started getting even more wet. I placed my hand on the back of his neck as he pushed my up and down on top of him slowly. I never thought I could be so wet.

I moaned his name loudly and held on to him before cumming all on him after more and more of his strokes. He then put me down and bent me over. I arched my back a little as he slid in me and grabbed my hair.
He stroked at a more fast pace this time and I could hear him groan. That made my shit dripping wet. I bit down on my lip hard as he pounded in me from behind as my hand was now on the shower wall. We soon both climaxed.

I stood up and grabbed his face kissing him again. He gripped my ass as we tongue kissed all sloppy and shit. I moaned and tried to do another round when he pulled away. " Damn you addicted now huh?"

I laughed "Yes daddy"

"Oh I'm daddy now after that quickie?" I shook my head "Nope" I smiled and kissed him one last time before washing off again.

-

Rell was gone again. I was lonely again. This nigga was getting on my nerves with always leaving.

I called Jas since Serenity wasn't answering her phone. "Hey boo"

"Hey jas , where is Serenity?"

"She broke her charger and you know she got a lil galaxy. "

I laughed. "Oh , I'm just bored. What y'all doing? She spent the night?"

"Damn girl. But yeah she did, we ain't doing shit. What you doing?"

"Nothing , Rell left me again so now I'm bored."

"Damn yo ass stay over there." Serenity said in the background. I smacked my teeth. " I don't even be over here like that but anyways"

"What y'all be doing is the real question. Cause you don't just go over there for nothing."

"I can't just chill with him?" "Hell nah you can't, now tell us." Serenity said.

"Well what y'all wanna know? Cause I mean we do a lot." I said over exaggerating a little.

"Oooop.." they said and I laughed. "I'm officially his, he kinda asked me out last night."

"My dress does magic , he wanted to cuff yo ass" Jas said and I laughed again. "Okay can we just get to the good stuff? Have y'all been fucking yet?"

"Maybe.."

"Oooo shit." They said acting all wild and shit. "Girl how was it? Tell everything. "

"Well it was actually earlier this morning. We was all in the shower with it."

"Damn Girl, you finally getting dick again. "

I smacked my teeth. "Serenity that's all yo ass worried about."

"She don't even get none ." Jas said and we both busted out laughing. "And you been getting somebody's man dick."

"Hold up bitch-"

"Uhn uhn, don't y'all start. I'll be over there soon"

"How" they both said and then started laughing all hard and shit. I don't know what tf is funny. "Fuck y'all broke ass bitches."

"Love you boo" Jas said. "Love you too." I said before hanging up. Then there was a knock at the door.
I got up and went to it, opening it only peeking my head out since I had on a big t-shirt.

"Hey, where is Rell?"

"You just missed him, I'm Kalia." I smiled.

She nodded slowly. "Who are you? " she asked , not rudely but rudely. This better not be some hoe.

"I'm his girlfriend"

She smiled. "Nice to meet you." Oh.. I thought i was gone have to beat ha ass.

"I'm his sister, Taylor. I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

"It's nice to meet you too Taylor, you can come in" I smiled sweetly and she shook her head.

"Oh no I was just checking up on him, he hasn't called me lately or came by but I see why."

"Well Im sorry that-"

"No no, it's cool. I get it, just make sure he gives me a call tonight." She giggled sweetly and I nodded. "See you again hopefully. "

"Okay, nice meeting you again." I said and then closed the door. I texted Rell.

Rell 😩💍
Your sister just came by.

I got a lil hungry so I got a Uber set up to go to Zaxby's.

—-
I was at my apartment with one of Rell's nike's joggers and a tank top, I had been here for about 30 minutes. I didn't wanna just sit at Rell's place all day. I'd rather just be bored at my own house.
I decided I would just take a nap when Rell called me.

"Yes Rell?" I said rolling my eyes a little.

"You didn't get my text?"

"No, sorry. What did you say?"

"Where you at?" He said ignoring my question.

"At home , where are you?"

"I'm at home too, you want me to come over there?"

"Yeah sure you can, you staying the night?"

"Yeah I am. "

"Okay well bring my clothes , I was washing them. "

"Ight , I'm on my way." He hung up and I closed my eyes again , falling asleep.