Prolouge

Olivia tried punching the wall once more. It didn't even dent. Whatever kind of tech these aliens were using, it was clearly beyond the human mind. She yelled in rage, the sound echoing off the metal walls.

Soon, though, it faded into sobs. Her ice blue eyes closed and she clutched her head full of blonde hair, holding it down. She slid down the wall, sitting on the ground with her knees pulled up to chest. Her soft cries penetrated the silence of her cell eerily.

This was the only form of a home, she could remember. After her mutation she forgot everything about her past. Except for her name and the fact that she was once fully human. Her mutation had only altered her genetic form. Not physical.

The kraang had called her one of their failed experiments and tossed her in a cell, promptly afterward. She'd never been outside her cell since. She didn't remember what anything looked like in the outside world.

And that frightened her.

She heard mechanical whirring outside her door and her head shot upward. Her captors were here. "Kraang. Check to see if Subject D-348 Is that which is known as accounted for." The door slid open, revealing two high tech robots, both armed with laser guns, similar to the colors of the cell Olivia was in now.

"Yes Kraang. It is." with that, the door slid shut. And the cell was quiet once again.

It? They called her an it now?! Olivia gritted her teeth. She was going to enjoy every second of the Kraang's suffering. The suffering that she was going to cause them.