Chapter Fifteen- Footclan Princess

Olivia roundhouse kicked April square in the chest, causing the Spunky redhead to Stumble backwards. She pulled out her tessen, swiping repeatedly at Olivia. The blonde teen barely dodged the attacks, panting heavily from the effort. Olivia then pulled out her Ninjato, stabbing at April, who back flipped out of the way.

"Olivia. Be swifter in your strikes." Splinter instructed. Olivia nodded and charged at April. April got into a defensive stance, preparing to counter her sparring partner's attack. However, she didn't expect Olivia to slide underneath her at the last minute. Olivia swept her foot under April and she fell down with a thud.

Olivia winced as though she had felt her friend's pain. "Sorry, April." She said, helping her friend to her feet. April chuckled. "No it's fine. At least we know you're getting better." Olivia smiled. "It is true, Olivia. You are improving." Master Splinter said placing a hand on her shoulder. "You are a fast learner. That is a trait that I admire." Olivia beamed. "Thank you Sensei."

"Yeah, Liv." Raph agreed from the sidelines. "At thus rate, you'll be a full Kunoichi in at least five or six years." Olivia's smile melted into a frown. "Five or six years?" she asked. "Yeah, Olivia. Years. It took us fifteen to get this good. You're one of the lucky few who have drive and, as Sensei said, the ability to learn quickly.

"Yeah, dudette. Then you can hang with us on the serious missions." Mikey grinned, posing heroically. Olivia sighed through her nose. "No one said training to be a Kunoichi was easy. It's drains you physically, mentally, and spiritually." Leo stated. "But it's still not worse than highschool." April playfully muttered. She and Olivia burst out laughing.

Suddenly a rhythmatic beeping resounded. And all eyes turned to Donnie. He pulled out his T-Phone, overlooking it quickly before putting it away. "It's time for patrol." He said simply. Everyone nodded and proceeded to grab their weapons, walking out of the lair.
— — —
Olivia sighed. Usually patrol wasn't this boring. They hadn't fought ANYONE. She groaned, collapsing onto the central air unit with a thud. All eyes turned to her. "Oh, come on, Olivia. You can't be that bored." Raph said, crossing his arms over his plastron. Olivia sat up a bit. "Wanna bet?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

Raph let out a curt 'humph' before turning back around. Olivia groaned, pulling one of her legs into a crisis position, letting the other dangle freely. Leo pulled the telescope away from his eye and turned to Olivia. "We don't always get to fight bad guys, Liv. That's not why we come out here." Raph turned to Leo with wide eyes. "It's not?" He asked. "No, Raph. It's not. Our main priority is to make sure the people of New York are safe." Leo deadpanned.

"Awe 'sewer apples'." Raph pouted. Olivia chuckled lightly. "Alright guys, next vantage point." Leo commanded. Olivia groaned and shoved herself off if the central air unit, following closely behind Leo and the guys. They came to a stop on a building with a water tower upon it. Leo went to the ledge and proceeded to search. Olivia groaned and Star at the base if the water tower, boredom overwhelming her in waves.

She sighed as loudly as possible. Leo laughed under his breath. "You know, Olivia, there's a word in the English dictionary. It's called helping. Try that for a change." he teased. Olivia scoffed. "And there's another word, Leonardo. It's called sass. Apparently you have a lot of it." she smirked, walking over to help him anyway.

Leo smiled to himself before looking back through the telescope.
— — —
"Well, everything seems clear." Leo said, putting his telescope away. "I think it's then to head home." Raph groaned. "Awe Man!" "I don't think you'll be too disappointed, Raphael." A mysterious female voice almost purred. All eyes turned to the rooftop behind them where a tall slender teenager stood. She wore all black, her jet black hair styled into an angled sort of bob cut. It looked as though she'd dyed the bottom part of it blonde.

Two locks of of hair fell down by her pierced ears, and her bright red makeup seemed to make her golden-brown eyes flare. Her full red lips stretched into an almost sort of wicked smile. "Karai." Leo muttered. "Ka who?" Olivia asked with a confused look on her face. The girl agilely flipped off of the building, landing in a perfect crouch. "He said Karai." she said, a smirk forming in her face.

"It means swift, graceful a cunning in Japanese. Pretty cool, right?" olivia merely gave her an unamused glare. Leo stepped between his family and Karai. "We don't have time for this, Karai." He stated. She chuckled darkly. "That the irony in thus situation, Leo. I do." Karai snapped her fingers and instantly, Foot shoulder were at her side.

She pulled out her Tanto blade and they shoulders attacked the turtles, leaving Olivia and Karai to their own battle. Karai charged first, Olivia held up her Ninjato, blocking the blow. "What's your name?" Karai asked. She attempted to make three quick attacks, only to have Olivia counter them. "What's it to you?" Olivia seethed. Karai shrugged. She flipped over Olivia and tried to dropkick her.

Olivia however jumped over Karai's feet smoothly. "Do you always play defense, Olivia?" Karai asked, putting emphasis on Olivia's name. Olivia literally growled at Karai before using her strength to land a hard, rock solid punch to Karai's jaw. Karai staggered backward a bit, lightly rocking the spot where she'd been hit.

Then she smirked. "Just like your boyfriend."Was all she said before she and her soldiers disappeared into the night. Confusion was obvious on Olivia's face as one thing rang out inside her head:

'Who was that girl?'