Chapter Six- Awkward Moments

((This is the outfit that April picked out for Olivia))

(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)

Olivia tugged at the hem of her outfit one more time. It felt new to her... Wearing something other than a jumpsuit. April had even gone so far as to braid her hair. She sighed, walking out of the living room and into the dojo where the guys were training. She leaned on the doorframe,  just observing them.

Leo groaned as Raph pinned him down. "How do you like the taste of the ground, Fearless?" Leo narrowed his eyes in aggrivation. "Yame, Raphael." Splinter boomed. Raph got up and Leo slowly got to his feet. With a disappointed sigh, he trudged over to the sidelines. Olivia pressed her lips in a thin line. She could see the sadness in his sapphire eyes. It broke her slightly. She walked over to him with a small smile, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you." She said. Leo looked up at her and gave her a sad smile. "Hey Liv." He said rather dejectedly. Olivia sat next to him. "You know, whether you win or loose, I still think your the best fighter here." Leo chuckled. Olivia looked out at Donnie and Mikey as they fought. It gave her an idea. "You know, we are training buddies. Wanna spar?" Leo looked up at her with a raised eye ridge. "I... I don't know, Olivia. I'm not really in the mood."

"Ah. I see. Your afraid to get beat by me." Olivia smirked. Leo looked up at her with a shocked expression. "What?" "Yep. I got your number." Leo smirked then. "Oh it's on!" Olivia laughed. "Then bring it Ocean Blue!" The both got in defensive positions. Leo attacked first, throwing a kick at her. She dodged the move, jumping up over it. She landed behind him, snagging one of his Katanas. He laughed at her, pulling out the remaining one.

She sliced at Leo, only to have him deflect the blow. He jabbed at her, and she rolled, dodging it. "Must you be so elusive?" He asked playfully. "Only if my life depends on it." Olivia laughed. She charged at him, attempting three swift strikes. Leo stopped them all. Olivia smirked. Faster than Leo could compute, she launched herself at him, knocking him off his feet. He yelped as they rolled around the floor a bit before coming to a complete stop with Olivia on top of Leo, her knee on his chest.

They were both breathing heavily, smiles gracing their faces. Then they noticed their position. Olivia and Leo blushed profusely and Olivia lept off if him. "S-sorry." she stuttered, helping him up. "It's fine." He smiled. Olivia lightly bit her bottom lip, still blushing. Leo smiled at her adorable expression.

Both teens were totally oblivious to a certain wise, elderly rat watching their mini sparring session. And he was definitely impressed with the blade skills of a certain blonde haired girl.