Chapter Eighteen- Who is in Control

((I recommend listening to the song as you read. It sets the mood.))

Olivia awoke suddenly, sucking in a large breath as one would do if they'd just resurfaced from the ocean. Her heart was pounding as she observed her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was that she was strapped to an examination table in a weirdly dark room. Beside her was a glass cage filled with fat worms. She gagged.

"So Briar Rose awakens." Karai cooed.  Olivia turned around to face her, eyes narrowed angrily. "What is up with you and the rest of the Footclan trying to kill me?! So I know the turtles. Okay! That doesn't mean I'm a threat! Geez! Can't you pathetic people find some other form of leverage against them besides real people?!"

Suddenly, Tigerclaw landed at the foot of the examination table. "SILENCE!" He boomed. Olivia complied really quickly. "Master Shredder has plans for you." Karai grinned. "Plans in which you are a key component." Winter added, joining the group. "In,  I'm so flattered." Olivia said sarcastically.

Tigerclaw growled at her and she was silent once more. "I tire of this game." A new voice stated. Shredder walked forward, two footclan soldiers in tow. "Stockman!" A disgusting fly mutant appeared beside Olivia "Yezzz Mazzzter?" He buzzed. "Plant the brain worm. Olivia's eyes widened.

Baxter used a pair of tweezers to pick up a giant worm, drawing it closer and closer to Olivia's ear. "No." She muttered fearfully. "No! No, no, no, no! Please, no!" She pleaded, voice getting higher and more desperate with each passing word. "Begging will do nothing for you." Shredder said as Stockman let the worm slither into her ear.

Olivia released an ear splitting scream as the sharp pain rocked her cranium. They died out quickly, however, and her eyes darkened, her face becoming one of stone. "Olivia. You are now a Kunoichi of the Footclan." Shredder stated. Olivia smirked. "Your first mission: Destroy Splinter and his vile turtle descendants." "Yes, Master Shredder." Olivia purred.