Chapter Twenty- Dangerously Beautiful

((I recommend listening to the music while reading. It sets the mood. Also, yes I did just give you a sexy dark Leo gif))

Olivia pulled her legs up to her knees as she sat on her new bed in the lair. The guys had built her a room, thinking that she needed a new room to be alone. And they weren't wrong. Her eyes were red and puffy and rimmed with black.

She'd been thinking about that night for weeks. The night she'd been brainwashed and mercilessly attacked her friends, and considered family. Even Leo had taken some major wounds. Not as serious as his brothers' though. Olivia couldn't even walk outside of her room anymore without sobbing at what she did.

She cried everytime she saw the huge bump on Donnie's head, Raph's broken wrist, and little Mikey's cracked skull. Even Leo had a few unhealed bruises despite the fact that it'd been a few weeks. At the thought of this a few fresh tears fell down her cheeks. She remembered the way she felt trapped in her own body, not able to do anything. They way she...enjoyed hurting her family. The way she enjoyed hurting him. She was a monster on the inside and out.

Without warning, she let out a loud scream. She couldn't hold anything in anymore. The warm tears slid down her face and she buried her face into her knees. Leo rushed in, a troubled look on his face. Then his eyes caught Olivia and the way she was. His heart instantly felt a sharp pain.

She'd been beating herself up for a crime she didn't commit. And it hurt him. She was falling into a state of depression and Leo knew it. He'd asked Donnie how to help her and the intelligent turtle answered simply: "Be there for her." Leo gave a sad smile and walked over to her, sitting down. "Hey, Liv. How you holding up?" He asked. She looked up at him with a tear stained face.

"Hey, Leo. I'm... I'm fine." She said. Leo raised an eye ridge. He knew she was lying. "Liv. Be honest with me. I'm pretty sure the entire lair heard you scream." She winced a bit. "Come on Liv, what's up?" Leo coaxed. Olivia let a few more tears fall from her eyes. "I hurt you guys! How can you still even let me stay here?! How do you know I won't try it again?" She demanded, tears flowing freely now.

"I'm a monster Leo. How do you love a monster." As if on cue, thunder boomed making Olivia feel even darker. Leo sighed and pressed his lips in a thin line. Olivia was a determined person, even in sadness, but he had a knack for finding loopholes in people's personalities. He continued to think. The thunder boomed again, giving him an idea this time.

As gently as he could, he grabbed her hand, dragging her off of the bed. Olivia raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing Leo?" she asked as he pulled her out of her room. Leo smiled. "Just wait." Olivia sighed through her nose, but didn't struggle as he dragged her out of the lair and onto a spare rooftop. "Alright.  Look up." He grinned. Olivia did as she was told and looked up at the sky. All she saw were dark clouds and an even darker sky.

Olivia sighed. "Leo, are you saying this is how my soul looks right now?" She asked, with a 'really' face. Leo looked shocked. "What? No! J-Just keep looking." Olivia rolled her eyes, but looked back up. Suddenly a streak of lightning lit up the sky. Olivia gasped, eyes widening a bit. Another one followed promptly afterwards. "Wow." Olivia breathed.

"Lightning." Leo began. "The cause of many deaths in the U.S. But..." He turned to look at Olivia. "It's beautiful to look at. It's Dangerously Beautiful. Like you Liv." Olivia blushed a dark shade of red. "Olivia. You may be dangerous, but your beautiful. Your the most dangerously beautiful thing in my life. And I love you for that. Don't you ever say otherwise." Olivia let out a breathy laugh before running over to Leo and hugging him.

"I love you too, Ocean Blue." She said. Leo hugged back. They pulled apart, staring into each other's eyes. Olivia was always fascinated with Leo's eyes. They were so bright, yet dark. Not to mention the fact that they matched his mask. Slowly, the space between them grew smaller and smaller as they both leaned in. Olivia wrapped her arms around his neck as he did with her waist. Without as much as a second thought, their lips touched in one of the most softest and delicate of kisses. Olivia smiled. Her first kiss. Probably the best one too.

Suddenly, a small drop of water fell onto her head, then her shoulder. Soon, it was full out raining. Olivia didn't care that she was getting soaked. She couldn't care less. All that mattered was the fact that she was kissing Leo. And she loved it. He pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss. Olivia smiled against his lips.

'Kiss today, get sick tomorrow' she thought.