Chapter Four- Training Buddy

Olivia winced and shook the sewage water off of her foot. "The sewers. Of course. Where else would four anthropomorphic turtle teens live?" She muttered to herself. "In New Hampshire." Raph said sarcastically. Olivia giggled. "Sarcastic much, Raph?" "When I find the need to be, yes." He smirked. Olivia pointed to him. "I like this one."

Everyone laughed. Even Raph. "But seriously, how much further do we have to walk." She asked."My feet are kind of getting tired."  "Actually, we're here." Leo chuckled. Olivia looked up and gasped. The entire place was so neat, it couldn't possibly be the sewers. The entire place was organized like an actual house. It even smelled of incense and... Was that pizza?

"Wow." Olivia gasped. "This is... This is amazing." Leo smiled. "T-thanks." Donnie went straight towards a room that had two metal double doors covering it. Mikey plopped down on the couch and snagged the romote, turning the television on. Raph walked over to the sofa as well, picking up a comic book and proceeding to read it.

Now Olivia and Leo were the only two actually paying attention to one another. Olivia looked around at everything, still captivated by it all. It was like something out of a story book. Leo smiled at the facial expressions she was making. It was adorable. She was adorable. Leo shook the thought from his head. He had to stay focused. It was about time he snuck in his extra training rounds anyway.

He turned to leave and was right at the dojo doorway when Olivia called him. "Where are you going?" She asked. Leo stopped and looked back at her. "Um... U-usually I train by myself around this time." he explained. Olivia smiled. "Need a hand?" She offered. Leo's eyes widened. He didn't expect her to actually wanna train with him. She seemed so fragile. Like she could break at the slightest touch.

"Um... Yeah. Sure." He said finally. Olivia pumped her fist in the air. "YES!" She cheered. She ran up beside him, her eyes twinkling with excitement. Leo chuckled. "Just don't get too upset if I beat you." "I should say the same for you." She smirked. Leo scoffed and walked into the dojo, Olivia right at his heels.

"Alright." He said. "We'll start off with simple sparring. But it's gonna get more intense by the minute." Olivia cracked her knuckles. "That's fine with me." Leo shrugged, unsheathing  his Katanas. Olivia made the first move, throwing a punch. Leo dodged it easily, rolling to the right. Olivia lept up, attempting to kick him in the face.

Leo grabbed her foot resulting in her falling onto the floor with a thud. She growled and twisted her hips, freeing her foot from Leo's grasp. Leo nodded. "Nice." He complemented. Before Olivia could respond, he brought his sword down, attempting to stab her. Olivia knew he would stop at the last minute, but her instincts still kicked in. She grabbed the blade with both hands, shattering it before it even got close to her.

Leo stared at his broken blade with a dumbfounded look on his face. Then he looked up at Olivia. "What the shell was that?!?" He exclaimed. Olivia covered her mouth with her hand. "I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to... I... I can't control it half the time!" Leo's face grew a confused look. "Control what?" Olivia held up her hands. "My super strength." Leo overlooked her, making her feel small once again. "So that's why you were in the Kraang lab." He muttered. "You're a mutant." She gave a nervous smile. "Surprise."

He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Now we have something in common." Olivia snickered, attempting to hide her laughter. But she failed miserably and burst out laughing. Leo soon joined in and they were both rolling around the floor, clutching their stomachs. It was awhile before the laugher died out, but it did and the dojo was silent once more.

"Does this mean I can be your training buddy?" She asked innocently. Leo looked up at her. He was growing closer to her every passing second. She was someone he could relate to. That was something he didn't have with... Anyone his age. "Yeah. I'd like that." He grinned.

"Me too."