Chapter Seven- Future Kunoichi

Olivia punched the air, then blocked an invisible foe, then punched the air again. She repeated this sequence over and over again. Donnie said that it improved your reflexes. It was tiring, but if it did what he said, it was worth it.

She stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "If you hold your arm higher, it would hurt less when deflecting the enemy's attacks." Olivia screamed at the new voice, only to whip around and find out it was Splinter. "You really need to knock or something." She said breathlessly. "So I've been told." Splinter chuckled.

He walked over to her and positioned her arm correctly. "Now try it." Olivia did. Not only was it more comfortable, but it allowed her to transition her moves easier. "There." Splinter said. Olivia smiled. There was silence between the two for a moment before Splinter spoke up. "I see potential in you, Olivia. Potential that just needs to be unlocked." Olivia cocked her head. "What do you mean?

"The path I am offering to you is hard. Many have departed from it because of that very reason. But the strength you have is your greatest weapon." Olivia's eyes widened as she understood where he was taking this conversation. "Olivia, would you like to be initiated into the path of the Kunoichi?" Olivia grew a grin that was too wide for her face. "SHELL YEAH!"
— — —
Olivia kneeled before Splinter, her head board respectfully. The turtles sat crossed legged behind her, the wise rat observing them all. Mikey nudged her, giving her a quick thumbs up. She winked at him before promptly turning back around.

"Olivia," Splinter began. "You have been staying with my sons and I for a few months, now. And all of us have grown attached to you." "Yeah. Especially Fearless." Raph mumbled, earning laughs from Mikey and Donnie. Leo practically turned into a tamato. Splinter shot them all harsh glares, silencing them instantly.

He then continued. "You have many qualities that are vital to a Kunoichi. Determination, stealth, patience, and courage are among these traits." He walked over to the weapons rack, pulling out a sword that looked similar to Leo's, except it was shorter and straighter. "I've learned that you are skilled with blades so I believe this is your ideal weapon in my opinion."

"It's called a Ninjato. It's similar to a Katana, yet different." He placed it in Olivia's outstretched palm. "It is swift, strong, durable, and deadly in the right hands. Like you." Olivia looked it over with a smile. "Olivia. You are now initiated into the path of the Kunoichi." Without warning, Olivia lept up, wrapping Splinter in a hug. He was shocked for a moment, but soon he hugged back.

Once she pulled away, she was bombarded with hair ruffles, hugs, and high-threes. She smiled and thanked them. Suddenly, Leo picked her up and twirled her around, a giant smile on his face. She could help but laugh. Then Leo realized what he was doing and placed her down abruptly. "S-sorry. That was out of line." He said, avoiding eye contact. Olivia rolled her eyes and hugged him. "Chill, Leo. It's cool." Olivia couldn't see it, but Leo grew a weird grin on his face as he hugged her back.

"Olivia." Splinter called, breaking up the adorable moment. She looked up. "As a reward for your hard work, I believe you should accompany my sons on their patrol tomorrow." Olivia grinned and squealed like a fangirl. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!" She rushed. Splinter chuckled. "Your welcome."

Olivia turned around with a smirk. "I'm a Kunoichi in training now, fools! Bow before my awesomeness!" Leo laughed. "Your very dramatic." He said. "Only when I wanna be. "