Chapter Two- Help me

Olivia winced at the sharp pain that shot up her still burning... EVERYTHING. It'd been a day and it still hurt. She sighed, pulling her hair into a ponytail. The shocking thing was a first for her. And she definitely didn't wanna experience that again.

She pouted, crossing her arms. She hoped the entire building exploded. That would show the dumb little demons how much she cared. Suddenly, a boom was heard, shaking the room. She yelped, fear taking over. Another boom resounded, shaking her cell and knocking her off her feet.

She hissed as a pain shot up her stomach. The door to her cell slid open and two robots rushed in. "Kraang,  grab the one known as Subject D-348 before the ones known as the turtles find it." One said in a monotone voice. Without hesitation, they both grabbed her wrist and began to drag her out of her cell.

"No! Let me go! Stop it, your hurting me!" Olivia yelled. However, her protest were ignored. She tried to struggle and free her wrist from the Kraang's iron grasp, but it was useless. Plus it only intensified her pain. She yelped as one of the robots tightened it's grip on her. She hissed. They suddenly stopped.

"Kraang. It is the one known as-" The robot was abruptly cut off as it's torso was sliced off. She turned around to see a mutant turtle, brandishing twin katanas. He wore a blue mask that looked similar to his sapphire blue eyes.  He released a battle cry and sliced the head off of the second droid. Olivia yanked her hand out of the limp robot's hand, gagging as the brain wriggled it's way out of the body to scramble away.

The turtle twirled his swords a bit before sliding them back into their seaths on his shell. Olivia's eyes widened. The blue clad turtle looked down at her with a face of stone. She halfway expected him to slit her throat. Instead, he held out his hand to her. "Are you alright?" He asked as she took ahold of his three fingered palm. She nodded. "Yeah. I'm good."

Suddenly, another boom shook the hall. Olivia lost her footing and would've fell, if not for her blue masked hero. He grabbed her by the waist and steadied her. "You need to leave now. This whole facility is about to blow." he warned, turning to leave. "Wait!" Olivia called, sounding a bit more desperate than intended. He turned around nonetheless, his captivating eyes meeting her's once again.

"C-can you help me?" She asked. He overlooked her a bit just like her did those broken Kraang droids. Olivia felt ten times smaller beneath his commanding gaze. "I don't see why not." He said. He held out his hand. Olivia took ahold of it and allowed him to guide her to the rooftops. Olivia looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. He have her a smile and stopped at the edge of the roof. Olivia's jaw dropped. "We have to jump?!" The turtle nodded. "Down there!?" Another nod. "Do you have a suicide wish?!" "No, but I do have fifteen years of intense ninjitzu training." The turtle laughed

"And that's supposed to make you magically fly?" She inquired. He gave her a deadpan look. Suddenly, a group of Kraang burst through the door behind them, guns aimed and loaded. "Do you trust me?" The turtle rushed. "What?" "Do you trust me?" Olivia looked at him warily. "Yes... " "Good." He picked her up bridal style and before she had time to protest, he jumped off the edge.

Olivia screamed and buried her face into his plastron, earning a chuckle from the turtle mutant. With his free hand, he grabbed the hilt of his katana and thrust it into the side of the building. Olivia looked up and her screams intensified when she saw the building exploding above them. The turtle mutant shoved the katana deeper into the building, slowing their fall.

With Olivia still in his arms, he flipped off of the side of TCRI and ran, diving behind the nearest building. The building exploded in a puff of purple smoke floor by floor. Their breathing was quick and unbalanced. "You good?" The turtle asked. Olivia smiled and nodded. "Free." she grinned. "Freedom!!!!!" She yelled.

The blue masked turtle laughed. "Wait." Olivia said, turning back to him. "I need to know the name of my hero." He smiled. "Leo." "Olivia." Olivia responded simply. Without warning, she lept into his arms giving him a hug. "Thanks Leo." She said.

"Your welcome, Olivia." Leo smiled. It made Olivia think that wherever he lived had some amazing dental magic to have blesses him with those perfect teeth." With that, they both went their separate ways.

Wait. SHE DIDN'T HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP!!!!!!!