Epilogue

Olivia dodged one of the many shurikins Leo threw at her with ease. She flipped, slid and ducked with grace. Much like a ballerina. It impressed Leo. She lept up and attempted to kick him in the plastron only to fall into a perfect crouch when he rolled out of the way. She smirked at him. Leo knew something was about to go down, but he ignored the feeling.

Olivia slowly got up, making sure her hair fell to one side of her face as she did so. She'd put on some Rose pink lipstick that morning that made her lips ten times more enticing to stare at. "Oh, Leo." she said in a sing song voice. "Y-yeah, Liv?" Leo asked, his voice cracking a bit. Quick as lightning, she swept her foot underneath him and he fell to the floor.

She placed her knee on his plastron with a smirk. "Rule number one of combat. Never let your opponent distract you." Leo chuckled. "You sure are making that hard." "Well then I'll make it a little easier." With that, she leaned down and kissed him passionately. Both teens were unknowing of the three eavesdroppers that just happened to walk by.

"Do you think they're a happy couple again, dudes?" Mikey asked innocently. They watched as leo flipped himself over Olivia so that he would be on top of her. "Yeah, Mikey." Donnie smiled. "They're still that pair of sickeningly cute lovebirds that we enjoy." Raph agreed.