you're on your period

o Kenny McCormick - Kenny does have a mom, and a sister, so he gets the basic idea of what's going on. He tries to be a comfort as much as possible, and knows not to even mention sex to you- because you probably aren't in the mood at all during this time.

o Stan Marsh - After dealing with his sister and her hormonal rage because of PMS, Stan knows that he should probably just shut up and give you what you want.

o Kyle Broflovski - Smarty pants will look up everything there is to know about what's going on, will puke because he's grossed out by what's coming out, and then will look up what is best to comfort you.

o Eric Cartman - Cartman made the mistake of making fun of you about your period, to you. He was not seen or heard from for three days straight and immediately learned his lesson. He now respects the fact that you will not hesitate to murder him.

o Clyde Donovan - You're basically being coddled by the world's biggest baby, who wants your love and attention- even during this sensitive time. He'll cuddle you, watch sad romance movies with you, and buy ice cream for you two to share.

o Craig Tucker - Being sympathetic isn't exactly Craig's thing, but he does try his best. He'll give you Stripe the Second to cuddle with, and will hold you in his arms while the two of you watch Red Racer.

o Token Black - Token can't do much for you, but he does buy all of your favorite snacks, the best brands of pads/tampons, and your cramp-relieving medicine, because he wants only the best for you.

o Tweek Tweak - Luckily for the panicky bit, you don't really show any typical symptoms of ladies on their monthly. Hell, most of the time, he doesn't even know that you're on your period!

o Butters Stotch - All of the guys scared him when they explained what happens in an overly exaggerated way, so he ran screaming out of the house, terrified, when you mentioned it to him.

o Wendy Testaburger - Aside from Bebe, she is the most understanding person you could talk to about it. And if anyone teases you about it (Cartman), she does not hesitate to kick their ass.

o Bebe Stevens - She understands what you're going through, obviously, and hugs you and gives you lots of love. She'll also buy you anything you ask her to, and will sit down to watch stupid rom-coms with you if you ask.

o Jimmy Valmer - Let's just say you locked him out of the house for a solid week because he kept cracking jokes about girls on their periods.

o Scott Malkinson - This precious soul... He likes to keep track of when it is about to curse your life each month, and will surprise you on the day of with chocolates and lots of other goodies you'll need.

Up next: your kink