his favorite thing to listen to you talk about

o Kenny McCormick – your family. He loves to hear about your cousins, especially, and the crazy antics that you'll get up to with them.

o Stan Marsh – animals. You both love animals a lot, and when you're just reclining against his chest in his living room, there's a high chance you'll just start mumbling about the cute puppy you saw last week.

o Kyle Broflovski – videogames. He loves how much you love them, and if that means listening to your rant on why 'Legend of Zelda' should be called 'Legend of Link' before yet another person calls your precious boy 'Zelda' again, then he's okay with that.

o Eric Cartman – what you're making for dinner. You love to cook, and as you're making dinner, you'll give him a play-by-play of everything you do to make the dinner right.

o Clyde Donovan – your online friends. He's kinda worried that they might steal you away from him, but he likes to hear how happy they make you and how they know just how to make you smile when even he can't!

o Craig Tucker – anything. He just likes listening to you talk, because he doesn't talk too much, and it's nice to have someone filling the empty void of conversations.

o Token Black – school. You're so smart, and he admires the way you can go on for hours about just your first class of the day, and all of the homework that you're definitely not procrastinating on doing by talking to him.

o Tweek Tweak – how much you love him. He's not conceited, but he always worries that you don't like him, so when you reassure him by telling him all the things you love about him, he feels so much better.

o Butters Stotch – what pisses you off. He finds it hilarious to see your face scruntching up in that sour way as you complain to him about the problems of being friends with Eric Cartman, or whatever is bothering you.

o Wendy Testaburger – your opinions on the feminist agenda. She's a strong feminist, and so are you, so when you give her how you're feeling about feminism and feminists, she can see another person's perspective.

o Bebe Stevens – your day in general. You never have a boring day, and she's come to expect that when you tell her about the adventures you and your friends go on.

o Jimmy Valmer – your own jokes. Sometimes you stumble over your words, or forget the punchline, but that's not what matters! What matters to him is that you're just as funny as he is, if not more so in some categories!

o Scott Malkinson – how you're feeling. You're a pretty closed up person, so he doesn't always know how you're feeling right then. That's why when you decide to tell him if you're happy or sad or other, he gets a really big smile on his face.

Up next:  his favorite color on you