your favorite guy - besides him

o Kenny McCormick – Craig Tucker. Craig's the reason you know Kenny, because he introduced you to the guy and made sure you two had some time alone in the first place.

o Stan Marsh – Butters Stotch. He's such a sweet heart, and when you met him, your heart melted at how adorable he was.

o Kyle Broflovski – Ike Broflovski. Who couldn't love Kyle's little brother?

o Eric Cartman – Clyde Donovan. The guy can be a crybaby, but he's pretty hilarious when he wants to be.

o Clyde Donovan - Kyle Broflovski. Unlike most of the guys in the school, he's not a complete asshole, so you like talking to him sometimes.

o Craig Tucker – Tweek Tweak. You find him adorable, and he's such a sweetheart to you, and everyone else! You also just laughed when everyone began to ship Creek at school.

o Token Black – Kenny McCormick. He always amused you with his dirty jokes, and actually influenced you into have a bit of a perverted side yourself. Token doesn't know if he should thank, or curse, him for it.

o Tweek Tweak – Token Black. Out of Tweek's friends, you like Token the best. He seems to be the most sensible, and watches out for Tweek if you ask him to.

o Butters Stotch – Scott Malkinson. He's not your best friend, but he's pretty nice to Butters, so you like him more than everyone else.

o Wendy Testaburger - Jimmy Valmer. He tells such funny jokes, and has been with you as a best friend through thick and thin. When you came out, he was the very first person you told, and he hugged you tightly until you stopped crying.

o Bebe Stevens – Eric Cartman. Most were surprised, but Bebe understood the bond that you and the fat boy had. He had taken you in when your parents kicked you out for being gay, and he knew that you'd be there for him if needed.

o Jimmy Valmer – Bebe Stevens. You and Bebe get along because you both have to deal with everyone's shit... for all sorts of reasons.

o Scott Malkinson – Wendy Testaburger. Wendy is such a sweetheart, and she is very kind to everyone around her, so you knew that she'd be a great person to know.

Up next: ???